Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest Son has always been a player who is all-or-nothing. He has his purple patches where he is unplayable and one of the best in the world. Then he goes through spells like he is now where he looks a bit lost and flustered. I'm sure he will spark again soon, and I hope he does as we need it right now!

Also, much like Harry before him, doesn't help that he hasn't got much in the way of creativity coming from behind him at the minute.

I do like the idea of Dele playing up top. He would have Suarez/Tevez/Aguero levels of shithousery in the box which could be interesting.

i think dele can act like firmino in attack not the fastest not the strongest but very clever in finding space and timing his runs if he can assists some more he would be on point.

축구하기 싫으면 하지마. 때려쳐 개 시팔새끼야.
니따위도 축구선수냐? 하지마 개 씨발놈아
진짜 존나 못하네 개병신새끼

Back
Top Bottom