Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I will be called racist for saying this, but Son need to shut up trying to charm all the Korean girls and man up! Score on the goals he has on a silver plate every match. He wastes so many chances i'm sorry to say

Son is i bit like Whitney Houston i will always love you. But inside you are fumin.
I know why people have Tourettes now.

Last edited:
exp6.jpg

Sonny's next EPL goal is his 50th one, a nice milestone.

EPL: 49 goals & 35 assists in 150 appearances
FA Cup: 12 goals in 21 appearances
League Cup: 3 goals in 8 appearances
Europe: 17 goals in 40 appearances

Total: 81 goals in 219 appearances

Does anyone know his total assists tally?

43 I think

EPL is only 26 assists

81 goals, 45 assists mate (31 assists in league games)

I just heard that the pen against South Hampton was Sonnys 1st penalty kick made in the PL? Is that right?

He was rubbish yesterday. Every time he got the ball I just knew he would give it away. Still, I suppose he is getting goals...

He’s been really off form for some time, losing the ball on almost every occasion and in general been diabolical but I think he’s scored in quite a few games in a row now.

Scoring every game when he’s in one of his shit streaks could only mean that when he hits his purple patch he’s going to knock in 2 or 3 every game!

I just heard that the pen against South Hampton was Sonnys 1st penalty kick made in the PL? Is that right?

He took one against Rochdale in the FA cup and scored but it was disallowed because he paused during his run up. And to rub salt into the wound he was booked because of this run up for I assume ungentlemanly conduct. I half expected yesterday’s penalty to be disallowed as well as his run up was a bit hesitant

He was rubbish yesterday. Every time he got the ball I just knew he would give it away. Still, I suppose he is getting goals...

He holds and dances with the ball too much. He reminds me of 9 year olds in my son’s academy that hold the ball way too long and are allergic to passing.

I always tell my son, you need to shoot or pass the ball by your third touch unless you’re dribbling in space. No one is trying to watch you dance on the football pitch.

He's not been on top of his game at all, apart from that goal against Burnley. I do wonder if the sendings off have had a bearing on his form.
I get a little frustrated with his decision making though, seems to me that he shoots when he should pass, and vice versa, or holds onto the ball for too long, when he should let it go. Lucas can also be guilty of that.
Mind you, Sonny is still scoring the goals, so shouldn't complain too loudly.

He's not been on top of his game at all, apart from that goal against Burnley. I do wonder if the sendings off have had a bearing on his form.
I get a little frustrated with his decision making though, seems to me that he shoots when he should pass, and vice versa, or holds onto the ball for too long, when he should let it go. Lucas can also be guilty of that.
Mind you, Sonny is still scoring the goals, so shouldn't complain too loudly.

He seems desperate to do everything on his own since he scored that goal against Burnley and I think goals are masking how poorly he's playing for the team. Don't get me wrong, he's a great player when he's on form but at the end of the day it's a team game.

Last edited:
So was there any other penalty goal Son ever had in Pl El FA whatever all together ever playing in England?

No one knows. One doubts it. But several agree Son plays bad anyway but keeps scoring to keep Mourinho afloat? Do I gather about right? No? Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom