Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watch Son checking on the options for a pass before he receives the ball, smart, smart footballer. May only be a small thing but this is the difference between a Bolassi or a Zaha, all our forwards/AM's show this awareness before they receive the ball.

This was the goal\play that allowed me to not let go of the CL title hope.
I'm sure I'm a bit bias but I think Son is Debruyin + Sane :dembelelol:

Let's see how he performs against utd, dippers, scum and juve in the next couple of weeks.

If he looks out of depth like he has always been in big games then I was always right about his footballing ability.

Agree with you but it is not about being out of his depth for him and 3 or 4 of our players as opposed to having that inner belief that takes a player to that next level.

You dont have to go as far to Levercusen for blaming for Son's current military predicament. Fuck ex Korean national team manager Hong. Better yet fuck KFA. Dont get me started there fucking low and embarrassing and lol. I am not saying Son might do the same but I've seen some Korean footballers who got exempted of military then for some reason just stop getting better. So I opt to just enjoy and appreciate what I see in Sonny, Sonaldo, Heung Min Messi every chance these days. What's happening in this Club is pretty intriguing too. The stadium, coach, players, the team, pay structure and the league etc.

The military thing for Sonny, I am not in his camp looking into this matter nor anyone paying me for an idea, so all I will say at this point is that I'll be surprised if Son actually indeed end up in Military in 24 months like many including you and I worry that might happen. Many things can happen in 24 months. I think you said it yourself somewhere.. the "special exemption". Lets look at that one for lack of better. These special exemtion are based on individuals in these case athletes achieving outstanding goals worldwide hence elevating Korean national prestige. What if Son didnt hit the Gold in one of those events left for him but truly excelled at Spurs and contributed the club win the CL in tremendous amount and the way club won the CL was so fantastic and dramatic in recent footbal history that the whole world looks at Heung Min Son and the county he came from a bit differently. Would that qualify for elevating national prestige for Korea? If that didn't hit it yet are we getting warm enough to stir up something? Coincidentally I just ran into this article from a Korean media that I think is angling towards it. [EPL] 손흥민의 활약에, 현지중계는 '태극기'를 비췄다 | 다음스포츠

Special Exemption was only given to 2002 WC players. And the govt clearly said it will never happen again..

Let's see how he performs against utd, dippers, scum and juve in the next couple of weeks.

If he looks out of depth like he has always been in big games then I was always right about his footballing ability.

You have a serious mental problem, I suggest you get some professional help.

"Out of his depth" against City, Liverpool, Dortmund etc., you are having an absolute laugh.

You obviously hate the guy for one reason or another, I have been banned twice for calling you a racist....

Sonny has been in majestic form of late, what a gem of a player. A constant menace to Everton, Kenny just could not cope with him. At this rate, he will be world-class sooner rather than later. Long may it continue!!

You have a serious mental problem, I suggest you get some professional help.

"Out of his depth" against City, Liverpool, Dortmund etc., you are having an absolute laugh.

You obviously hate the guy for one reason or another, I have been banned twice for calling you a racist....
Why don't we wait and see how he perforns in big games in the coming few weeks?

Scoring against Lovren and Mignolet or against worst Dortmund side in 10 years us hardly a big game performance.
You are one of the most stupidest people I have ever come across in my life. I have come across many stupid people, so that is saying something. What's the bet you didn't even finish high school...

Scoring against Lovren and Mignolet or against worst Dortmund side in 10 years us hardly a big game performance.

Except for the fact that Son has scored against Dortmund 8 times dating back to the time when Dortmund were at their best until this season. He scored 4 against them in 2 games when he was playing for Hamburg in the 2012-2013 season, the same season that Dortmund got to the CL final.

Back
Top Bottom