Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

apologies, if this suggestions already been made...

Sonny, thank you for the smile upon your face.
Sonny, thank you for the goals that show your grace.
The dark days are gone, and the bright days are here.
Our Sonny one shines so sincere.
Sonny one so true, we love you.

Surely we have to bring this conversation back... His song HAS TO BE Boney M's Sunny!... It's a given surely?!

My ham-fisted stab at it:
Sonny, yesterday our lives were filled with rain
Sonny, then you smiled and setup Harry Kane
The dark days are gone, crap handshakes are here,
Our Sonny boy shines whilst spreading the fear
Sunny shoots so true, we love you

FoolhardyCrispAuk-max-1mb.gif

Surely we have to bring this conversation back... His song HAS TO BE Boney M's Sunny!... It's a given surely?!

My ham-fisted stab at it:
Sonny, yesterday our lives were filled with rain
Sonny, then you smiled and setup Harry Kane
The dark days are gone, crap handshakes are here,
Our Sonny boy shines whilst spreading the fear
Sunny shoots so true, we love you

FoolhardyCrispAuk-max-1mb.gif
An idea that popped into my head whilst doing the washing up.... (to the tune of Auld Lang Syne)

He comes from South Korea and,
He scores goals all day long
Scores with his left and with his right,
His name is Heung Min Son!

:sonlol:

Really like the little details in the vid, that little headnodding from both is gold. Also pretty much the same side bicycle kick but with the amount of goals Ronaldo scored I think there are a lot of players who scored similar goals like him.

E: This makes me very excited to watch Korea at the World Cup since the Netherlands aren't there. Think he has a big influence on their national team as their star player.

Really like the little details in the vid, that little headnodding from both is gold. Also pretty much the same side bicycle kick but with the amount of goals Ronaldo scored I think there are a lot of players who scored similar goals like him.

E: This makes me very excited to watch Korea at the World Cup since the Netherlands aren't there. Think he has a big influence on their national team as their star player.
I'm dreading the game vs Sweden. We're going to need two new centerbacks after they destroy their hips trying to keep up with Son

Although I admire the creativity shown trying to get a song going for Sonny, maybe it's best to keep it simple and catchy. ... nice one Sonny fits the bill, I think some people tried to get it going on Saturday.

An idea that popped into my head whilst doing the washing up.... (to the tune of Auld Lang Syne)

He comes from South Korea and,
He scores goals all day long
Scores with his left and with his right,
His name is Heung Min Son!

:sonlol:
I think you've skipped the main point THAT IT HAS TO BE BONEY M... not Bonny M!

The song was written for him!

Although I admire the creativity shown trying to get a song going for Sonny, maybe it's best to keep it simple and catchy. ... nice one Sonny fits the bill, I think some people tried to get it going on Saturday.
No no no no no! Seriously, if we can't do Boney M then we might as well fuck it all off and be a shitcunt Gooner library MkII.

Where's the coif haired, 20 year old hipsters on the board when you need them? It's normally you lot, get it done.

Well the hipster in the room who's first album was Boney M kinda needs to be pedantic, as Boney M's is a cover of Bobby Hebb's understated original....

But otherwise agree, this sounds be his song

No no no no no! Seriously, if we can't do Boney M then we might as well fuck it all off and be a shitcunt Gooner library MkII.

Where's the coif haired, 20 year old hipsters on the board when you need them? It's normally you lot, get it done.
I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it till I’m banned!
Heung Min Son Son Son
Yiddo, Yiddo Yiddo
Heung Min Son Son Son

To the tune of Feeling Hot Hot Hot - simple.

Back
Top Bottom