Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking love this guy so much. Everything about him, from his attitude, to his humour, to his football is absolute class.

A really important player and now one of the best in the league in his position imo. Long may he stay with us.

This was going quite well for me today but when I started randomly shouting “Whoa-ohhh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh something something” I lost most people.

Shame as the first bit is great.

Work on your lyrics a bit more next time please.

Rhythm is a dancer, Heung Min Son's the answer and you think his dier.
He's our number 7, takes the yids to heaven, and looks like Michael McIntyre.

?
Right, we can do this. How about...

Rhythm is a dancer, Heung Min Son's the answer, he can score from anywhere
He's our number 7, takes the Yids to heaven, and he's got such lovely haiiiiiiiir!
Whoa-ohhhh, he's Korean
Whoa-ohhhh, but looks like Michael McIntyre
Whoa-ohhhh, and we love him
Whoa-ohhhh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh
(Repeat)

Fitting considering that McIntyre is a Spurs fan!

Heung-Min Son Son Son
I posted that too Son!

What I was trying to convey was that all the previous suggestions about songs for Son have been too complicated - it needs to be simple: so, to the tune of Feeling Hot Hot Hot;
Heung Min Son Son Son!
Da da da da da da
Heung Min Son Son Son!

You know I’m right - now go practise down the boozer!

Just letting you guys know..
If Son doesnt win the gold medal in the Asian game this year to get exemption, the next season will be the last for him in EPL..

Just letting you guys know..
If Son doesnt win the gold medal in the Asian game this year to get exemption, the next season will be the last for him in EPL..
Is there absolutely no way that this national service thing can be delayed at all? He is the jewel in the Korean sporting crown at the moment which is surely a great advert for S Korea?
I appreciate that National Service is hugely important to the Korean public & their perception of individuals but he’s hardly going to be unable to do his if it was delayed a few years. He will still be physically superior to 99% of the intake if he did it when he was in his 30’s.
It saddens me to think that he is quite possibly going to be “cut off in his prime” when the military come calling.

Great player, great attitude and a humble nice bloke to boot. Love you Sonny.

Very much cultural I would expect and represents the type of player we need for 2 reasons.

One is his quality and ability to produce magical monents and also because he is never going to be suited to the very top teams.

In other words and outside of pay we are as good as it will get for him in my opinion.

Absolutely have grown towards this player, he did frustrate me in his first few seasons as a player, but what the fuck do I know!
I think now he is on par with the likes of Eriksen, dele Kane etc in that he is a key player for us, what he done to the West ham fans after scoring as well has only enhanced his reputation to me!
If my next child is a boy, I have decided I will name him son in honour of one of the latest spurs legends! :sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom