Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me, at least City would be a good move for him. Chelsea and United genuinely might not even be better than us, and PSG is a shit Bayern in every sense of the word.

I don't know what will happen, but I think that if he stays now, he signs a new contract. To me, the most unlikely thing is that he stays now and leaves for free next year

THIS IS GIVING MY HEADACHE A FUCKING HEADACHE !

HARRY STAY. YOU CAN BEND ENIC OVER BACKWARDS, THATS FINE.

BUT FOR FUCK SAKE SOMEONE BRING THIS TO A FUCKING CONCLUSION !

Fighting Cock earlier on said Levy says 'Yes'.

Presumably the next one may read Kane says 'Nein'

Let's see where the main man ends up.once this particular transfer window closes.

Only a fool would predict its outcome just yet.

He's said he feels it would unfair on Ange and his teammates about his future not being resolved before weekend let alone saying you're leaving next summer on a free.

This would be fucking over the whole club and fanbase and I don't think Kane would do that, well would be shocked anyway.

I don't know what will happen, but I think that if he stays now, he signs a new contract. To me, the most unlikely thing is that he stays now and leaves for free next year
To me, the most logical option for an extension is he signs a one year or longer extension but with a reasonable release clause of like 40/50m for next summer.

Otherwise, Kane has no reason to immediately sign an extension instead of just letting the contract run down and making the decision then.

erase-clean.gif

I *think* the decision has already been made - he's staying.

What we are seeing is Bayern been given a way out to save face. I think Spurs are helping facilitate this by having it leaked they had accepted a bid (from everything written this latest bid simply wasn't big enough so was never on it doesn't make sense). But Bayern can now (if he stays) can position this as we tried everything and fans can see this because its been reported bid accepted. Nothing they can do to stop Kane from choosing his boyhood club etc...

And yes my thoughts hear are heavily influenced by my mate who's at Spurs, which could be total fiction, but I know him and trust him, he's not a bullshiter and he's got nothing to gain from sharing stuff, in fact he's probably got a lot to lose.
After the blatant tapping up, I very much doubt Levy is in the mind set to do Bayern a favour to save their face! 😂

Fighting Cock earlier on said Levy says 'Yes'.

Presumably the next one may read Kane says 'Nein'

Let's see where the main man ends up.once this particular transfer window closes.

Only a fool would predict its outcome just yet.
It's more likely to be Yeah, No, Definitely, Maybe Not. He doesn't do German.

Back
Top Bottom