Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not sure Kane does.

He hasn't said a single word.
In a contest to prove you're the biggest bullshit bully, the only smart move is not to play.

I'll trot this one out again:

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

I agree with this, but this is hardly deadline day is it?

In fact it’s before Kane’s self imposed deadline.

If you wanted the move you want the move.

It was a risk pre season builds a corps des esprit that can be infectious and harder for Harry to walk away from. Now he can see a manager wants to play forward thinking football and maybe he likes him and doesn't want to let him and his follow squad mates down . If the transfer was ro be done it should of been early in the transfer with a bazooka fee to reduce the risk of HK changing his mind.

I still thinks he goes but they gave him an excuse to stay and therfore us some hope

offer him a 3/4 year deal with a 50m release clause should we not make Champions league.

Both the club and Kane is protected in that situation.
And you'd have to give him at least 30M a season plus a hefty signing bonus...probably more. Tehre is no incentive for HK to sign a contract (and beyond a CL football and BuLi championship I'm not sure there's much incentive to Bayern) with Spurs. Bosman is the way...he's earned free agency.

Back
Top Bottom