Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the guys on the pod were spot on with saying Kane's best case scenario for himself would be to play the last season of his contract for us and then sign a monster one next summer for whoever the fuck he wants. Madrid being the smart choice.
Football doesn't work like that though - Eriksen thought he could do that and go to big spanish club. Hazard comes available and not wanted.
Harry thought he could push for Citeh. They offered £75 mil and a bag of chips whilst spaffing £100mill on Grealish. Then Haaland becomes free.
Next season Mbappe will likely open to Madrid (if he hasn't already) and then Harry is left standing up when the music stops. Perhaps this will be his best chance to win trophies. (also it doesn't damage us as much as him going to United or Citeh - never mind Chelski/Barcodes or Woolwich!)

Wants to go for free but wanted it to be Levy’s fault for rejecting the bids and “keeping him hostage”

Bald one called the bluff,

Literally just clicked in my head.
I *think* the decision has already been made - he's staying.

What we are seeing is Bayern been given a way out to save face. I think Spurs are helping facilitate this by having it leaked they had accepted a bid (from everything written this latest bid simply wasn't big enough so was never on it doesn't make sense). But Bayern can now (if he stays) can position this as we tried everything and fans can see this because its been reported bid accepted. Nothing they can do to stop Kane from choosing his boyhood club etc...

And yes my thoughts hear are heavily influenced by my mate who's at Spurs, which could be total fiction, but I know him and trust him, he's not a bullshiter and he's got nothing to gain from sharing stuff, in fact he's probably got a lot to lose.

Back
Top Bottom