Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Being fully honest, nobody could grudge Kane the move but if he goes on a free after this, he’s fucked the club over and fucked the fans over…

If he stays and extends his contract, even for a year, he’s hero.
He hasn’t fucked the club over at all.

He has the right to see out his contract and go to the club he actually wants to go to.

The only way he fucks the club over is if he ends up going to Bayern on a free.

You are a muppet if you disagree with this.

I *think* the decision has already been made - he's staying.

What we are seeing is Bayern been given a way out to save face. I think Spurs are helping facilitate this by having it leaked they had accepted a bid (from everything written this latest bid simply wasn't big enough so was never on it doesn't make sense). But Bayern can now (if he stays) can position this as we tried everything and fans can see this because its been reported bid accepted. Nothing they can do to stop Kane from choosing his boyhood club etc...

And yes my thoughts hear are heavily influenced by my mate who's at Spurs, which could be total fiction, but I know him and trust him, he's not a bullshiter and he's got nothing to gain from sharing stuff, in fact he's probably got a lot to lose.

Sorry mate but this is fucking brutal for Bayern if he rejects them.

Means they don't even have the pull to tempt a player out of lowly little Tottenham Hotspur.

This is surely Levy calling Kane's bluff.

Also, puts the pressure on Kane not to walk for free.

Being fully honest, nobody could grudge Kane the move but if he goes on a free after this, he’s fucked the club over and fucked the fans over…

If he stays and extends his contract, even for a year, he’s hero.
Nah.

It’s not Kane’s fault that Levy categorically refuses to entertain any bid from a PL rival. He’s not morally obliged to literally leave the country in order to leave Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom