Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

UTD would be *such* a shit move for him.

This is what I keep coming back to. If he needs a trophy, the guarantees are City, PSG, Real, Bayern.

That's it. Maybe UTD has a better chance at a trophy than us in the next year or so, but who but City can you definitely say will get one in the PL?

Go to Bayern, or sign a new contract here.

It would be funny if it was some 'club' like Al Nassr, with an offer of 50 squillion trillion quid a second. Yeah No Definitely.

He could go there for 2 years, like an oil worker, come back minted and help get us back into the Premiership.

Football doesn't work like that though - Eriksen thought he could do that and go to big spanish club. Hazard comes available and not wanted.
Harry thought he could push for Citeh. They offered £75 mil and a bag of chips whilst spaffing £100mill on Grealish. Then Haaland becomes free.
Next season Mbappe will likely open to Madrid (if he hasn't already) and then Harry is left standing up when the music stops. Perhaps this will be his best chance to win trophies. (also it doesn't damage us as much as him going to United or Citeh - never mind Chelski/Barcodes or Woolwich!)
Harry isn't Eriksen. There wasn't the market for Eriksen like he imagined there was in his mind. If Harry is getting a monster contract from Bayern right now there's nothing that says he won't get at least the same contractor next summer from them, but also have a few other options on the table.

He's desirable

I'm not suggesting this the case but if Harry does turn the move down it could be him making Levy take some of his own medicine.
Harry it is thought wanted a move to City, Levy all but blocked it.
Now Levy needs the money Harry could be returning the favour.....you mess me about , I'll make you pay.

Back
Top Bottom