Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All things considered, Kane to Bayern would probably be as optimal a transfer scenario as there can be for us, assuming they cough up the money.

Just grates how Bayern and some of these media knobheads have been going about this. I guess that’s how the game is played but it makes you wish ill for this lot of bellends.

If they weren’t such cunts I’d be fine with him going abroad and going there.

This apparently is his new addition to the kane family not sure if true but sources say it’s a done deal…..

E9-BF8-B3-D-07-C9-4-A31-8-B56-A4-FE5-EE64-D0-E.jpg
Is it a German breed?

Lot of people talking about what Kane will be remembered as...dont fucking care. He could have won us the ECL final or the LC final he didn't, he let us down as much as anyone else. He has been surrounded by crap for the last three years. But he has been surrounded by :Alderweireld ,Vertonghen Wanyama Eriksen Dele Ali, Loris, Walker, Rose. Ledley King our last home grown hero won our last trophy with pascal Chomnonda and Didier Zakora and Jermain Jenas. Oh and he was imperious in that final, as he was in the game that qualified us for our first ECL campaign away at City, HE TURNED UP. He will be get his round of applause when he returns but I don't feel what I feel about Ledley Mabbutt Villa, Ardiles, ironically I feel more for Dele Ali who I think carries a flame for the team that Kane doesnt( I saw it when he came back with Everton). I'll tell my kids about how good he was in the same way I talk about Modric, and the moment he is playing for Bayern I'll not care a jot about what he wins. I love and support Spurs that's for life.
You know what, I agree that I have Ledley above Kane if he leaves without winning anything here.

Kane is our record scorer and a legend but Ledley still did more.

Maybe for you, I don’t feel any real connection from him that’s genuine anymore. He is just a player who is employed by my club. For me a legend is someone who bleeds the club, Kane simply doesn’t IMO. He has disappeared up his own rectum, I’m Irish, well Northern Irish, and loved Keane but he can fuck off as well after the Liverpool BS. Am I tribal? Fucking right I am, if Kane wants to leave so bad, hand in a transfer request and do it the right way instead of being a greedy bastard, again just my opinion.
I still think Keane is a prick too so not just you!

TBH I'm bored by the whole thing and would rather he went now then hang around for a season. I bet Ange is bored with it too. No player is bigger than the Club. If he goes now, at least the journalists would have to find something else to talk about!

He is this clubs record scorer, one of our best players of all time, one of the best PL players of his era. I (and most fans) will have incredibly fond memories of him. He's given us most of his best years despite us being total rubbish for a lot of them. He's long since been far too good to be here, in truth.

People get over-emotional about this stuff. Like he has to sacrifice winning anything or he doesn't 'love' us enough. He obviously does love the club but he also has personal ambitions and shockingly doesn't want to end his career (as a world class player) with zero silverware in the cabinet.

He should've left years ago.
I’m not emotional over Harry, he shat on the club, agitating a move. Just put a transfer request in…. I would respect it more. The club stood by him when he was as a fucking nobody.

Last edited:
He is this clubs record scorer, one of our best players of all time, one of the best PL players of his era. I (and most fans) will have incredibly fond memories of him. He's given us most of his best years despite us being total rubbish for a lot of them. He's long since been far too good to be here, in truth.

People get over-emotional about this stuff. Like he has to sacrifice winning anything or he doesn't 'love' us enough. He obviously does love the club but he also has personal ambitions and shockingly doesn't want to end his career (as a world class player) with zero silverware in the cabinet.

He should've left years ago.
Mhm and he wants to fuck off now, he is literally shitting on *your* club. Legend? LOL

Lot of people talking about what Kane will be remembered as...dont fucking care. He could have won us the ECL final or the LC final he didn't, he let us down as much as anyone else. He has been surrounded by crap for the last three years. But he has been surrounded by :Alderweireld ,Vertonghen Wanyama Eriksen Dele Ali, Loris, Walker, Rose. Ledley King our last home grown hero won our last trophy with pascal Chomnonda and Didier Zakora and Jermain Jenas. Oh and he was imperious in that final, as he was in the game that qualified us for our first ECL campaign away at City, HE TURNED UP. He will be get his round of applause when he returns but I don't feel what I feel about Ledley Mabbutt Villa, Ardiles, ironically I feel more for Dele Ali who I think carries a flame for the team that Kane doesnt( I saw it when he came back with Everton). I'll tell my kids about how good he was in the same way I talk about Modric, and the moment he is playing for Bayern I'll not care a jot about what he wins. I love and support Spurs that's for life.
When the chips were down, he rolled over and sucked his thumb. I’d put VdV, who has no ties to us, but knows what us as fans are ant from a player, above Harry Kane.

Personally, I think the German media shot themselves in the foot by taunting us with a Kane replica shirt. They don't seem to grasp that their best hope of landing Kane is by giving us an offer of £100m+ and being as nice to us as possible. The only thing they have going for them over other clubs is that they're willing to pay money for him this summer. If they offer us next to nothing and treat us like dirt, we'll refuse them on principle.

I don't know why people will say it looks bad on Levy if Harry leaves on a free next summer.

The only argument is that he didn't back Poch or didn't get the right signings in. That's fair enough but even then that might have not been enough to keep Kane.

If Kane goes on a free next year that is on him. He has to own it and I think it should stain his legacy here. By how much depends on who he chooses.

Anyone who says he deserves to go or that he's better than Spurs needs to give their head a wobble.

The Neville interview was appalling. Not coming back to training was appalling. This is another situation that he risks getting completely wrong.

You're entitled to your own views of course.

But I think the analogy you draw here reveals that your views aren't broadly shared among the fanbase. Robbie Keane will still get an ovation whenever he turns up in Tottenham. So it will be with Kane, come what may.
Ha I’ve been to the Lane numerous times a decade ago where I heard *fenian* chants directed towards him, and the ginger Pele, let’s not get above ourselves here.

Mhm and he wants to fuck off now, he is literally shitting on *your* club. Legend? LOL

How is he shitting on the club? By wanting to leave having spent most of his best years here?

He's a world class striker who wants to step up and go and win trophies. Moving probably means we don't build him a statue but he still goes down as our record goal-scorer and one of our most iconic players of this era.

He's a legend. Going to Bayern Munich doesn't change a thing, some of you guys are acting like a spurned lover.

How is he shitting on the club? By wanting to leave having spent most of his best years here?

He's a world class striker who wants to step up and go and win trophies. Moving probably means we don't build him a statue but he still goes down as our record goal-scorer and one of our most iconic players of this era.

He's a legend. Going to Bayern Munich doesn't change a thing, some of you guys are acting like a spurned lover.
Then hand in a transfer request and stop playing a fucking possum. He’s a big boy, stop hiding behind his shit face brother. I’m not a spotty teenager, I don’t have his poster on my wall, if he wants to go why not just man up, balls up and say it?

I don’t support Harry FC, I support THFC, it’s easy hating on Levy, but stop sucking Harry cock. If he wants to go, let him man the fuck up and simply say it? Why should he get a loyalty bonus when he isn’t loyal?

I don't know why people will say it looks bad on Levy if Harry leaves on a free next summer.

The only argument is that he didn't back Poch or didn't get the right signings in. That's fair enough but even then that might have not been enough to keep Kane.

If Kane goes on a free next year that is on him. He has to own it and I think it should stain his legacy here. By how much depends on who he chooses.

Anyone who says he deserves to go or that he's better than Spurs needs to give their head a wobble.

The Neville interview was appalling. Not coming back to training was appalling. This is another situation that he risks getting completely wrong.

Because we'd be losing arguably the best CF in the world & getting nothing in return? Because Levy's ego couldn't tolerate accepting Kane had probably outgrown us & taking a big fee and rebuilding? If we lose him on a free its terrible management of the situation.

And like it or not, Kane is better than we currently are as a team. Proof is in the fact that we wouldn't even be in the discussion for a player of his caliber if he played elsewhere. He was wrong to go out and speak with Neville on the golf course & wrong to not turn up for training, but he's not wrong to not sign a contract and stay quiet.

Because we'd be losing arguably the best CF in the world & getting nothing in return? Because Levy's ego couldn't tolerate accepting Kane had probably outgrown us & taking a big fee and rebuilding? If we lose him on a free its terrible management of the situation.

And like it or not, Kane is better than we currently are as a team. Proof is in the fact that we wouldn't even be in the discussion for a player of his caliber if he played elsewhere. He was wrong to go out and speak with Neville on the golf course & wrong to not turn up for training, but he's not wrong to not sign a contract and stay quiet.
But the rumour was Man City didn't offer our asking price two years ago.

Bayern are trying the same now.

If Levy has said that he'd accept x amount and we get offered it then I expect Kane to go.

Until then what can he do? Are you suggesting he takes any amount just so we have something?

If he really was "one of our own", he would speak out after the Bayern board member spoke about him and the stunt By the Bild reporter.

There is no way that a player who loves the club lets us be disrespected that much and says nothing IMO.

Back
Top Bottom