Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That is probably what he wants, after feeling he was fucked over by Levy last time! Harry is now in total control of the situation.

And not a single one of us knows what he want's to do!!

I think it comes down to how big a grudge he has towards Levy! If he wants revenge, he will leave, and probably for free to!

If it's not about getting back at Levy, i wouldn't rule out Harry signing a new contract AFTER this season! But he's got Levy by the balls now, and i think he wants him to sweat!

There's only 3 scenarios left now, and Levy loses in 2 of them!

1. We sell Harry = Levy loses and get's hate.
2. We let Harry run down his contract and leaves for free = Levy loses and get's hate
3. We gamble, Harry runs down his contract, and signs a new one = Levy wins, and get's less hate
Yeah, it’s a win, win, win situation for Harry. Stays and he gets a massive deal from the club. Leaves next year and the wages and signing bonus will be astronomical for him personally, and as you said Levy gets all the blame. If a bid comes in that we accept, he can phrase it that he was content to stay but the club had other ideas. By keeping his mouth shut and his head down he’s playing this perfectly, at least for himself for which I can’t blame him.

Mbappe will be 25 in 2024
Kane will be 31 in 2024

True but Kane isn’t a player reliant on speed. He will be playing top level like Zatlan till he is probably 38-40. I don’t see a drop off anytime soon. Anyway I very much doubt the Saudi bid will happen, unless it’s for one season only and money you can’t turn down it must be 0% chance.

If we have, you're being promoted to ITK.
TFC's own Hercules!!!

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

You better ask yourself:
Can we finish ahead of Man city, woolwich, Liverpool, ManU or Newcastle and even Villa?

Our squad is poor atm, we still have Dier, Sanchez and don't know about Langlet's future, we only have one half decent moody CD in Cutie lol, what a fuckin stupid nick name whoever came with it.

This squad and Ange reminds of the times when Aussie Ardilles was the manager and his Diamond mid field formation. Score more than concede was the plan, we know what happened.
Saved from relegation by the criminally underrated David Howells against Oldham away, if my memory serves me right?!

True but Kane isn’t a player reliant on speed. He will be playing top level till he is probably 38-40. I don’t see a drop off anytime soon. Anyway I very much doubt the Saudi bid will happen, unless it’s for one season only and money you can’t turn down it must be 0% chance.
Will there be time left for NFL and golf?

It's times to let kane go to bayern for a 100m, and time for us to plan for the future.
He will leave at the end of the season anyway, so let's just deal with it now and give yhe manager a settled squad of players that actually want to play for us
They have not offered 100m but 70m. This is the same as 2 years ago when MC never offered the amount Levy wanted. Richie cost 60m and is nowhere near as good and so 70m will not get an adequate replacement.

Is it? What have i missed?
UEFA are implementing a new rule where the country that earns the most co-efficient points in a season gets one more CL spot for next season. So it is not that England gets a permanent extra spot. But England is getting the first one. And if the English clubs earn the most co-efficient points it stays for another season and so on.

"He's open to staying"

If this is all true then the bloke is cnuting us off and sooner than later the fans will want him out.

Kane should have the fcukimg cojones to come out and say he wants to leave.

Fcuk all this cloak and dagger sh!t.

We need tp progress witg capable players who want to give their all for the club.

If this is all true then the bloke is cnuting us off and sooner than later the fans will want him out.

We need tp progress witg capable players who want to give their all for the club.
Correct getting his mates in the media to push the Bayern move grow some Harry .

Maybe he is told to keep it quiet by the club. So no need to get agitated over some random rumours.

Back
Top Bottom