Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was I the only one who thought that this lad sounded like a worked up dog? When the studio guys were saying smth he was like "Buh....ah...oowh..whaah...woof". Ffs if you want to be heard, then listen others as well. This is just common courtesy. You pathetic twat :D

He sounded too dumb to be allowed out in public. I actually shuddered when listening to it, just knowing that someone so monumentally thick isn’t under 24/7 observation. He sounds like a guy who struggles to put on his Velcro shoes.

" Who would you have as striker then for England ? ", they ask.......

Silence.. then "no-one"...

Message right there for kids. Don't ring a radio station stoned off the charts.

Kane will go down as the greatest English striker of all time, as well as the greatest striker to ever wear the Spurs shirt.

A player who will be appreciated more once he's retired. A living legend.

Kane will go down as the greatest English striker of all time, as well as the greatest striker to ever wear the Spurs shirt.

A player who will be appreciated more once he's retired. A living legend.

He’s great and I love him and he will get better

Only one Greavsie for me though

The red Scouse amuse me no end. If Kane played for them they would be wanking themselves into a coma but because he plays for us (a rival apparently) he is bang average.

They are an embarrassment to football & the UK in general. I feel sorry for Evertonians that have to actually share the same airspace as them.

In fairness I can see where the scouser is coming from, I mean Mo Salad-dodger has scored more goals for his International team against the mighty nations of Niger, Chad, Somali Pirates XI, Mandela FC and the Boarding School Freddy Mercury attended FC.

I mean what's a World Cup golden boot? Can you barter it for goats in North London?

The red Scouse amuse me no end. If Kane played for them they would be wanking themselves into a coma but because he plays for us (a rival apparently) he is bang average.

They are an embarrassment to football & the UK in general. I feel sorry for Evertonians that have to actually share the same airspace as them.

Cut to the chase Nutter

The cunts are an embarrassment to the human race!

Worst of the worse

Photo finish with the Chavs imv

In fairness I can see where the scouser is coming from, I mean Mo Salad-dodger has scored more goals for his International team against the mighty nations of Niger, Chad, Somali Pirates XI, Mandela FC and the Boarding School Freddy Mercury attended FC.

I mean what's a World Cup golden boot? Can you barter it for goats in North London?

You can in Bootle

I think alot of clubs are like this with other teams home grown talent though. It's probably more a jealousy thing that he's home grown, supports the club, captain of his country and regularly scores against them.

I think what makes Liverpool fans hate Kane was a mix of the game at Anfield where they feel he dived and the goal claiming to try and overtake Salah.

Before that, I don't think they had an issue. But they are deluded cunts who need taking a peg down or two. Can't wait to finish above them again.

I think alot of clubs are like this with other teams home grown talent though. It's probably more a jealousy thing that he's home grown, supports the club, captain of his country and regularly scores against them.

I think what makes Liverpool fans hate Kane was a mix of the game at Anfield where they feel he dived and the goal claiming to try and overtake Salah.

Before that, I don't think they had an issue. But they are deluded cunts who need taking a peg down or two. Can't wait to finish above them again.
U think Trent Alexander-Arnold is the only scouser in their first team too

Just had the same from a Westham supporter today - I like this England team but I have one problem... Kane! - he has no pace and doesn't run the channels.
"If he is not on his not scoring he offers nothing, he may score but nothing else."
me- did he play well yesterday?
WH- no and he offered nothing
me- he scored and pretty much scored the first.
WH- yes but other than that nothing
me- the through ball to Sterling
WH - yes that was good but not enough
Me - he set up two against Spain
WH- but in the WC when we had good teams he did nothing, he does nothing when it counts.
me - was yesterday an important game
WH - yes, but he did nothing in the WC we need to replace him
me- He scored 15 in 18
WH - but not when it mattered
me - hahahhahahhahhahhahhahhah ok mate we need to get a replacement for Kane.

Just had the same from a Westham supporter today - I like this England team but I have one problem... Kane! - he has no pace and doesn't run the channels.
"If he is not on his not scoring he offers nothing, he may score but nothing else."
me- did he play well yesterday?
WH- no and he offered nothing
me- he scored and pretty much scored the first.
WH- yes but other than that nothing
me- the through ball to Sterling
WH - yes that was good but not enough
Me - he set up two against Spain
WH- but in the WC when we had good teams he did nothing, he does nothing when it counts.
me - was yesterday an important game
WH - yes, but he did nothing in the WC we need to replace him
me- He scored 15 in 18
WH - but not when it mattered
me - hahahhahahhahhahhahhahhah ok mate we need to get a replacement for Kane.

He's England's second highest scorer in World Cup's......it's just really odd

Back
Top Bottom