Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is true, today in work a Man United fan said Kane isn't better than Lukaku, and it's not even close, so I bombarded him with all these random mad stats and questions and then he said "I just don't rate him" on about Kane.

I understand football is about opinions and some may be ridiculous but to say he doesn't rate Kane is crazy.

This is true, today in work a Man United fan said Kane isn't better than Lukaku, and it's not even close, so I bombarded him with all these random mad stats and questions and then he said "I just don't rate him" on about Kane.

I understand football is about opinions and some may be ridiculous but to say he doesn't rate Kane is crazy.
Most people are dickheads and not worth dealing with to begin with.

I present to you the typical Manure fan.
Utter wankers by and large

Issue with talking to Man U fans is they believe a player needs to be good to sign for them, i.e. he must be good because he is expensive, he has high wages and he is good enough to play for an "Elite team" - they believe this until the player is shit enough for them to realize he is crap and then he is absolutely crap.

In short Player A must be better than Player B as Player A is a Man U player, if Player B was better he would play for Man U.

Kane ain't better than Lukaku? Do yourself a favour and get the bloke you work with to put his money where his mouth is. Go up to 10 random people and ask them what they think, the winner gets a score! Then we'll see how much cunty bollocks that geezers talking. What a joke thing to say don't these people realise they are making themselves look like complete morons saying shit like that?

I knew a few people who thought Kane wasn't world class because he wasn't quick enough.

It's like they make these statements to try be controversial when it just makes them look like idiots.

Lukaku isn't even in the same conversation as Kane. Lukaku is quite honestly worse at everything compared to Kane.

I bet he's got a bigger cock though.

SpiritedGrimyFlyingfox-size_restricted.gif

Issue with talking to Man U fans is they believe a player needs to be good to sign for them, i.e. he must be good because he is expensive, he has high wages and he is good enough to play for an "Elite team" - they believe this until the player is shit enough for them to realize he is crap and then he is absolutely crap.

In short Player A must be better than Player B as Player A is a Man U player, if Player B was better he would play for Man U.

The counter argument to this of course is Chris Smalling.

Back
Top Bottom