Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So the captain takes England through with decisive goal and there is silence here ? :D

Everyone too drunk to find keyboard :p ?

I am happy that it was this under-pressure moment and our man delivered (as a captain) :) !
Well done, Arry!!

So the captain takes England through with decisive goal and there is silence here ? :D

Everyone too drunk to find keyboard :p ?

I am happy that it was this under-pressure moment and our man delivered (as a captain) :) !
Well done, Arry!!
Still disappointed that he didn't score a hat-trick in the first half, totally expected him to score the winner in the second.

Excellent finish today, wasn't easy.

Now up to 20 goals for England, in his 35th cap too. 19th on the list of all time top goalscorers for his country.

Only 7 men with more goals have a better goals to game ratio than him too (Lineker, Greaves, Lofthouse, Woodward, Bloomer, Mortensen, Lawson)

Excellent finish today, wasn't easy.

Now up to 20 goals for England, in his 35th cap too. 19th on the list of all time top goalscorers for his country.

Only 7 men with more goals have a better goals to game ratio than him too (Lineker, Greaves, Lofthouse, Woodward, Bloomer, Mortensen, Lawson)

I'm just waiting for Kane to score two more goals for him to go past Gerrard (and Keegan) and get the spurious reasons as to why one or more goals shouldn't stand from a certain club's supporters !

Back
Top Bottom