Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bellends, gooners and trolls do not persevere in making their argument. They just hurl out some insult and then sit back and watch the reactions with amusement. The fact that I persevere at least should tell you that I am not a troll. That, still, you want me to go away is another kettle of fish, really, and just puts the immaturity of certain characters in here, like yourself, on display.

BELL END M8.

:townhmm:

Kane stats to 28th June.

THE CAREER NUMBERS

• 174 career goals in 304 games for five clubs (Tottenham Hotspur and loans to Leyton Orient, Millwall, Norwich City and Leicester City) and country
  • 108 Premier League goals in 153 games – placing him 22nd all-time and the second-fastest (after Alan Shearer) to reach 100 in the competition (141 games)
  • 18 England goals in 26 caps – the most in the current squad, with 13 in his last nine
  • 56 goals in all competitions in 2017 – the most by any player in Europe, including a record SIX Premier League hat-tricks
  • Two Premier League Golden Boots in 2015/16 and 2016/17 – narrowly missed out last season, finishing two behind Liverpool’s Mo Salah after hitting the 30-goal mark for the first time
  • Six per cent of all the World Cup goals England have ever scored – in just 2.8 per cent of the minutes England have ever played at World Cups
HOW HE HAS SCORED THEM

• Right foot 106, left foot 38, headers 29, other 1
  • In the box 130, outside the box 23, penalties 21
  • Kane has scored goals in 76 different minutes, including 14 after the clock hits 90 – the only ones missing on his checklist are the 2nd, 5th, 8th, 10th, 17th, 19th, 31st, 36th, 44th, 55th, 66th, 84th, 85th and 87th minutes.
CAPTAIN KANE

• Hat-trick against Panama was first by an England captain since Shearer in 1999 – and first by any England player since Jermain Defoe in 2010
  • First hat-trick by an England captain at a World Cup
  • 11 goals in seven games as Three Lions skipper – netting every time he has worn the armband for his country
Yeah, but he’s overrated.
:leaveityeah:

Finally a constructive reaction, thanks! I have never said that Kane should be ditched, but more cynicism is needed in the big games. Kane and Immobile would be great!
Except for the fact we don't play 2 up front, also what are you talking about more cynicism needed in big games, He scores in like every big game where have you been the last 4 years.

A “Spurs fan” that thinks Harry Kane is overrated can only have been a Spurs fan since Kane was even in the team. He’s one of the best we’ve ever had.

So it’s either ignorance, stupidity, or outright trolling.

I think I know which.

A “Spurs fan” that thinks Harry Kane is overrated can only have been a Spurs fan since Kane was even in the team. He’s one of the best we’ve ever had.

So it’s either ignorance, stupidity, or outright trolling.

I think I know which.

Our mate Mojo joined in April 2015 & his first few posts were pointing out Eriksen's limitations, he then returned in May 2017 to tell us HK will never be world class & then again in July 2018 to remind us HK is still over-rated. Die hard Yid i reckon.

You're right - I absolutely never saw that. Very good save.

Saying that though, it looks like it may have hit Vida in the bollocks.

Let people who haven't played football at any top level tell you Kane, a world class striker, should pass the ball when he's one on one with a keeper though.
I'll think you'll find Vida's testicles were behind the line or at least would have been had the ball connected so it would have counted!!!

Back
Top Bottom