Galactico Hotspur FC vs Woy's Sarf London Pigeons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Massive win... 3 points all that mattered.

Hopefully results fall our way elsewhere this afternoon.

Have a good Sunday all.

Hoddle ‘how many times have you seen Townsend put it in the top corner from there’.

I think he forgot to add top corner of the stadium.
I think the answer is, Just the once.
That one time I thought he might just replace Bale when he left ... then he tried it again ... and again .... and again .... and again ... and I wanted him to just pass the ball instead.

Harry Kane team wins two games with no goals from Harry...

what's the next media bullshit to be put to bed?

Thought Dembele, Dier and Rose were great, Eriksen and Son a bit off and Aurier wasn't great, but a crucial 3 points

As they said in the Swedish studio, it is a strength to win when not everything clicks as well. But good grief we gave Palace way too much this game. Did not take them seriously and it almost cost us. That is something that Poch has to eliminate STAT. We cannot afford to get big headed.

We grew into the game in the second half when Dembele came on. Our defensive line was without a doubt our best players today bar Aurier's two blunder passes. Sissoko was good defensively and ran himself ragged and Son had one of his characteristic games where he is invisible but still scores the winner.

My top of the lot:
Gazza ++++
Dier ++++
Jan +++

I’m not going to bother to try to pick the bones out of the performance, Poch will know it’s below what he expects . He’ll learn how to dispose of stubborn oppo. He’s learning as much as the players are .

Happy with the 3poimts

Back
Top Bottom