Galactico Hotspur FC vs Woy's Sarf London Pigeons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Most impressive win this season for us. Not at our best and having to force it.

Palace can count themselves a bit unlucky but tough sh!t.

Zaha is quality . Both he and Barkley would be welcome assets to a very good squad.

Defence played okay. Goalie super except for his kicking at end.

It wasn't pretty... but it was never going to be.
Lessons learned from Burnley and Swansea at home, 'cos that had 0-0 or a late equaliser written all over it.

Lloris/Vorm, Alderweireld, Dele out, Winks and Kane clearly struggling during the game... I'd take a narrow win any day.
Job done, let's just enjoy at least TWO of City/Arse and Chelsea/Utd taking points off eachother this afternoon.

Besides, I thought winning ugly and grinding out a result was the stuff of Champions... it is when anyone ELSE in the Top 4 does it!!

It just shows you that no matter who you are in this Spurs squad everyone has something to contribute, great game Paul Gazzaniga

ManCiteh need to slaughter the goonies so they’ll have a nice big flat confidence drop.

We can easily finish them off next week.

wtf Son... apart from the goal, he's been utter shit tonight

I see this is your first time watching Son play!

He was always going to score today because of how fucking wasteful he was the other times. He often comes out with his best wonder goals in shite performances because it's Son and he is absolutely unpredictable.

Sat in front of two massive cunts whole game.

Every player was “fucking useless” or a “fucking tart”.

Llorente was a “cunt who can’t run”

His tactical support seemed to just be “Get in there for fuck sake”

Wasn’t a remarkable game but certainly didn’t deserve the melting and vitriol I was hearing

A good 3 points. Midday at Wembley following on from the high of the midweek Real win against an organised team fighting for their lives with a couple of decent pacey players. Had banana skin written all over it.

Fuck it.
No Dele, Lloris, Alderwiereld
Kane and Winks whacked and fucked early
3rd choice keeper, and a kid with limited experience adapting to PL at CB.
RB with no pre season and also adapting to PL
Rose just back from injury, first full game
Back line never played together.

Palace fighting for survival.
Fresher and more prepared.
Made it very difficult

We had Winks, Kane, Dier, Vertonghen and Sissoko played Wednesday.
Early KO
I don’t care how we won this game.
Other clubs would have crumbled I think

It’s the sign of a good team who can get results when not at their best .
It’s always been a scrap when we play Palace, Full strength.
Very, very important 3 points considering 2 ( hopefully all 4) of the rival teams will drop points today.

Back
Top Bottom