Galactico Hotspur FC vs Woy's Sarf London Pigeons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Same team as one that finished the 1st half except Aurier for trippier. Maybe bring in son but can't decide who to drop!

Bring in Son!

Let's be 100% serious about this one from the get go. Then after this one, we can rest a little bit. Don't lose focus and hit them hard!

We should rest all our key players and play our reserves and u21s in all remaining premier league matches because we're obviously the best team in the world and the players are only human so can only play so many games, and when we inevitably reach the finals of the FA cup and Champions league, they'll have played an almost maximum number of available games, so we should really just let them break all the goalscoring and defensive records in those 2 competitions as we bring home the treble.

Vorm

KWP - Foyth - Fazio (steal him back from roma) - L. King - KWP (yes there's 2 of him)

llorente

This is a really important game. I'm not worried though. Poch will have the team out and focused as hell from tomorrow. Not resting on their laurels. But we will rotate. I think Rose, Dembele and Son will start.

He should be reminding them of the 3 points lost in the title battle at Old Trafford instead of waxing about tonight's result. It's done now, be professional and let's get our title challenge back on track!
If anything he can use this as evidence of why we should have beaten Spam and United and tell them there's no excuse not to get a result against the shittest team in the league at home.

No bullshit though, we're fucked without Toby. Let's hope we learned from last season when he was injured for a few weeks.

I can understand the sentiment, that was my knee jerk reaction, but this season we are different gravy.
We have the capability to cope without him... either Dier or Foyth can slot in and we should be still very solid.
This team is starting to believe big time in the manager's systems and that means the players are not so crucial as they all know the system so can all come in and do what's required.
I'm not saying it won't be a loss, of course it will, but we should be able to cope and way better than we did without Toby last season.

Can't afford to be complacent, remember when we beat AC Milan at the San Siro and lost at Blackpool a week later? Don't what that sort of shit happening again

[formation=3421, Lloris, Sanchez, Dier, Vertonghen, Rose, Aurier, Winks, Dembele, Eriksen, Alli, Kane[/formation][/formation]

--------------------------Lloris---------------------
-----Sanchez-------Dier-------Vertonghen--
Aurier-----------Alli-----Dembele---------Rose
----------------Son----------------Eriksen----------
---------------------------Kane-------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Davies, Foyth, Sissoko, Winks, Llorente

We had a lot of soldiers running through the pain barrier the last 10 minutes last night.

Id expect to see heavy rotation, and thats exactly what this squad is about.
Rose, Aurier and Vorm I would expect to see out there, and possibly give Winks a rest with Dembele and Sissoko in the middle.

I actually wouldnt mind starting Llorente or Son over Kane

I want (no, demand) that we walk into this game like professionals. No opposition is below us treating them like professionals. Because the moment we stop doing that, we lose the plot. Just look at West Ham last week. We went into the second half thinking we just had to roll a ball about and ended up losing 2-3.

Go in to the game with a professional mindset and get them 3 points. We're not above treating any team professionaly.

Class, not arrogance.

After last night Roy has given palace the weekend off and just conceded the result!:pochhail:
In all seriousness we do seem to suffer against teams that will sit back, and I have no doubt palace will be parking that bus, mourhino style, early goal is key here, can see Rose and Aurier coming in, and hoping to see Lamela make the bench!
4-0 spurs, Kane and dele both with braces.

Back
Top Bottom