Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can play one of Skipp and Hojbjerg, but they can’t play together. They are just two players who aren’t press resistant.

Tonight makes it very clear how much our quality performances have been driven by the excellent form our midfield with Bissouma, Maddison, and Sarr.

This is very reminiscent of how much worse we would look when Eriksen or Dembele was unavailable.

Ability to play out from the back is immensely limited by Forster and Sanchez compared to Romero and Vicario.

I don't really get why he is making that many changes we ain't playing in europe this season and it will be one game a week. Surely he knows these players are not good enough to win a football match.
Yes I am salty because I really want Spurs to challenge for a trophy.

Richarlison has been such a disappointment

Despite the many changes, the real problem with him is his complete lack of being able to control a football.

He's had passes bounce straight off him, he's completely missed being able to trap a high ball in the penalty area and he's just got all round bad positioning.

Getting Soldado, Jannsen, Bent and Rebrov vibes.

Despite the precious misplaced optimism of 1882 1882
The current result or performance is not at all surprising.
This is a lot of the garbage we watched for 40 plus games last season. Jesus Christ himself is not gonna make them better.

You can drop one of these guys in the team, two at a push but 7 or 8 of these sub par players all together again just results in more of the same

Unfortunately the line up has certainly lived up to the very low expectations I had when I saw it .Think far too many Unnecessary changes for one of only two cups we could win .Hopefully a big turn around in second half not that hopeful I fear .

Back
Top Bottom