Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

he has already decided he is joining us. he is at the end of his career and knows what he wants. he wants a proper club so chelsea are not having a chance
If reports are to be believed mate he would rather go to Chelsea. He's worked with Conte whilst at Juve, they were very close.

But fact is his is currently having a medical with us, but still much can happen.

If reports are to be believed mate he would rather go to Chelsea. He's worked with Conte whilst at Juve, they were very close.

But fact is his is currently having a medical with us, but still much can happen.
so why would he have a medical with us then? the chelsea rumours have been on for days already. he is hardly unaware of it.. it would seem strange

Andy Jacobs melting on TalkSport right now. Conte has been after him since January and can't believe we've ALMOST taken him from under their noises.
It's a really weird one these outcomes usually only go one way and apparently didn't show any interest until yesterday afternoon. What does he know that we don't are the authorities or Russian mafia closing the net on Roman

so why would he have a medical with us then? the chelsea rumours have been on for days already. he is hardly unaware of it.. it would seem strange
I don't know mate. But the the facts are he's at Hotspur Way and he's been a player that Conte has wanted to sign since Jan. Bids are in from both us and Chelsea.

Guess we will find out in a few hours but deal is not done until it's done.

Reminds me of Dempsey transfer. Whilst many hated Dempsey he scored 7 goals from 29 appearances which I will take if Llorente can match and is better than Janssen.

Dont really understand this one. I'd much rather give Janssen time to actually play instead of ignoring him constantly. Sure Llorente will be decent in the air, but what else does he bring? Bit meh in my opinion if it does happen. Bonus points for fucking off Chelski though.

Oh god, every player that we make a thread for signs. SOMEONE MAKE A DI MARIA THREAD.

Nah but honestly just read that WBA have put in a 25m bid for Janssen, if that is the case then I am happy. However I think there must be better strikers on the market. If Levy makes a profit on Janssen then he is basically a God.

I remember watching him score in a match against ManU. Bilbao on that night were fantastic, and the atmosphere in the ground looked so great I even thought about a trip to see a game there, but never did. I watched all their EL games that season until they lost.

Oh god, every player that we make a thread for signs. SOMEONE MAKE A DI MARIA THREAD.

Nah but honestly just read that WBA have put in a 25m bid for Janssen, if that is the case then I am happy. However I think there must be better strikers on the market. If Levy makes a profit on Janssen then he is basically a God.
As much as I support janssen, 25m for him would be fucking unbelievable

a striker scoring one goal from open play.. most of our defenders did better. i think we should accept anything..

Back
Top Bottom