Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Similar scoring record to Defoe last season. This would be an utterly pointless signing. The money we spend on panic buys like this and Sissoko would be better invested in holding on to the likes of Dele and Toby.

Great one more season of you moaning then
Like it was ever going to me any different. Said as much two months ago when he and MindBlown were already in full blown moan mode. Notice how the latter has been banging on about Mahrez incessantly the past week or so, knowing full well it's not Ilkley to happen. Sur-fucking-prise.

No point posting his goals prior to Swansea.

We do not have this arial threat in our team. I'm going to guess that Dele has scored more headers than Kane???. Tripp's especially lumps crosses into the box, no real point if we don't have a prolific dominant arial threat.

He is a good bench option for the final minutes of games where we are trying to break down packed defences I should think. We are often saying there is nothing on the bench to change things up, well here is one option.

fucking love it how for three seasons we're moaning about not having a replacement for Kane if he gets injured, then when we buy a project (Vinny) he's too shit, then when we look interested in an established goalscorer he's not good enough.

face facts, we don't pay incredible wages to sit on the bench, and you have utterly no chance of becoming the number one striker in this team. the manger is famed for brutal training. it's a small pool we're fishing in for this striker.

if Llorente comes then he's an extra option. he's not the missing link in terms of creating chances (which i think we need). he'll be here to serve a purpose and take some burden off Harry as and when required.

and please, football fans shouldn't give a fuck about sell on value, it's got nothing to do with us and values are so complicated and variable the vast majority of us just sound like mugs when we talk about them.

fucking love it how for three seasons we're moaning about not having a replacement for Kane if he gets injured, then when we buy a project (Vinny) he's too shit, then when we look interested in an established goalscorer he's not good enough.

face facts, we don't pay incredible wages to sit on the bench, and you have utterly no chance of becoming the number one striker in this team. the manger is famed for brutal training. it's a small pool we're fishing in for this striker.

if Llorente comes then he's an extra option. he's not the missing link in terms of creating chances (which i think we need). he'll be here to serve a purpose and take some burden off Harry as and when required.

and please, football fans shouldn't give a fuck about sell on value, it's got nothing to do with us and values are so complicated and variable the vast majority of us just sound like mugs when we talk about them.
Agree completely. If we do get him, he's not the answer to everything but he is a different option from the bench and to give Harry a rest at times.

Back
Top Bottom