Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly as Walt Walt predicted!
Fair enough.
It might be time to confess that I'm no ITK, just someone taking educated guesses; but neither are any of the other fuckers out there. And WALT was more accurate than any of them.
Anyway, welcome the handsome man, I hope he is as accurate as WALT's ITK. Not an exciting signing, but maybe a practical one

Aurier is virtually a like for like player to Walker. Suits our system brilliantly imo.
agree., but thats not what i meant. I've already said he's an upgrade on walker but, as many have said, he has a questionable track record, and this isn't Poch's MO, to buy or keep problem players.

This seems about 5 years late but can't complain with it being so late in the window.

If we find a pacy attacking mid or a creative one I'm happy with this window.

This would be a really clever signing in my opinion , I am all for the future and having a young exciting squad but sometimes you need to sign someone that you know will make an impact in the present , this guy will get us goals

Looks like Poch has an option C now for attacking substitutions, (option B being Son to add pace to the team).

Llorente has proved he can score goals in the League anyway so it's a positive short term signing. Not about potential for a change.

if this does go through, (fully expecting chel$ea to ramp up the pressure), but janssen on loan the other way is perfect. Janssen is still only 23 had a decent goal record at AZ and for Holland so could easily become a 15 goal striker. Let him on loan to play 90 mins frequently and see what happens, if he become good then we can have him back and try again

Back
Top Bottom