FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Either way I’m fine with. He’s always been the point of the side that’s not had an apparent weakness to me and it was heartening to see him have one at the weekend. Only a couple of examples though.

But be it his pace going, or thinking he’s got players like Isak or Gordon covered, we’ve maybe a chance to get at him which we’ve rarely had before.

Just looking for glimpses of opportunity here!
I fancy us against anyone anywhere now. We just need to start turning these draws at places like the etihad,emirates and old Trafford into wins and people will really start taking notice. Its coming together though.

I fancy us against anyone anywhere now. We just need to start turning these draws at places like the etihad,emirates and old Trafford into wins and people will really start taking notice. Its coming together though.
Agree. I felt before Sunday it was super important to avoid a defeat. Was happy to take a point before, just because we're shite at OT and all the issues with players missing/coming back etc. Even before the virus. But I feel we're at the start of some serious momentum building as the available players pool strengthens over the next month.

AUSSIE we're gonna be behind ya, altogether, man for man...
We know we're gonna play a blinder, "In the Cup for Tottinghamate!"

:ange-pray::ossie:

would have the same but swap PEH for kulu and play gil RF. proper go for it. that team can keep the ball well and has someone in the box ready to put his bollox on the line.

i like PEH but he just looks so unsure of himself in this side when he starts games. every now and then he can do something nice, but expecting him to get on the ball and be cute with it is just not part of his DNA. he naturally wants to calm things down, but this system requires its CM's to force the issue not calm shit down.

His first instinct when receiving the ball is to look behind him and pass safely backwards even when we have momentum going forward

i have a feeling
werner gonna have a great game aginst them n fire us into the nxt round
O-6wz9.gif

To the tune of “99 bottles of beer on the wall”.

“One hundred and fifteen breaches of Financial Fair Play to go through, one hundred and fifteen breaches of Financial Fair Play! Investigate one, take 10 points off. One hundred and fourteen breaches of Financial Fair play to go through!”

Lyrics might need some work. Plus I don’t think the game is long enough to go through the whole song.

Must remember to throw a tenner on us doing the double. Get great odds before this match I’m sure.

Afterwards Paddy power will just shut the book and give everyone the money on the Monday or something.

250-1.
Easiest money I will ever make.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom