FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent half. I've only seen a few posts and predictably they've been whining that were not 3 up. They may not have noticed that we're playing the best team in Europe.

They're scary at times, it's like they have a couple more players than us on the field.

And yet... our defence has been outstanding. PEH and Benta immense in central midfield. Vic as solid as ever. The forward four have worked their arses off.

Outstanding team performance.

YIDS YIDS YIDS

Had a gander at Blue Moon 👀

Do these morons not understand , that without the dodgy money , they would probably be in league one now . Toss pots !

Got a very favorable 5 games coming up now. 4 of those are at home. With the likes of Son, Sarr, Bissouma etc all to return within that time.

Let's go on a run and see where it takes us. Onwards and upwards. COYS

£60 average ticket sale (apparently, although sources are sketchy). 54,000 average attendance. Roughly £3m a home game.

Not a bad business to be in. I should have built a stadium instead of that fucking extension.

I am coming out of retirement on here after a few years of 2 new babies and the dross that was depressing me so much I couldn't even chat spurs under Mourinho and Conte with anyone but family.

Some of the comments here are embarrassing. 'Out of another cup with a whimper, same old, weak goalkeeping, anotther trophyless season' etc etc. Give Ange and the team a chance ffs.
I thought we had them under control for most of that game tbh - we weren't at our best at all and couldn't push up the pitch much for a lot of it but a little perspective here.
One of if not the best side in the world, without 4 key first team players and a very tough game for any team in world football.

We are at the start of a rebuild under an exciting manager who has had the worst possible injury and suspension luck I have ever seen and to be beaten by a scruffy late goal isn't the end of the world.

We are fine - playing great stuff for the first time in over 4 years, great recruitment for the first time in years, not a FFP ducking cunt club like city or Chelsea and we will be a proper contender soon again.

Some people need to wise up and get behind the new team.

Back
Top Bottom