FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let’s just go for it and do our best. Nothing else to really add. If we lose we lose but let’s not give it to them and make sure we are on our metal. Will have had nearly two weeks to prepare so hopefully some good training sessions, prepare tactics and have few players back. Remember we have Brentford following Wednesday which is a must win as well. Strong team in both everyone has good rest in Jan and few players hardly played so should have enough in the tank for both games.

It's still fucking Manchester City and I am suprise with the wave of optimism of us beating them. Without Son, I'm really not optimistic at all.
:avbhumph:

It's basically a free hit. Think it's more excitement than optimism.

We win, amazing. We just knocked out the favourites and best team in the world.

We lose? Well, we just lost to the best team in the world. Free run at doing the best we can in the league.

I will shed no tears if they get walloped on those fraud charges and disbanded as a club. The only frauds are that bunch of cunts. Shame, as a lot of old skool city fans are sound lads. Know quite a few decent ones. Unlike the red half of the city.
This blue moon bunch of spunk fountains are an embarrassment to football. I hope we tea bag the cunts.
I'm a MASSIVE fan of the term "spunk fountains", many thanks for that!

:porrosmile:

Maddison will be on the bench, in my view.

Bentancur/Kulusevski/Skipp midfield three. Maddison comes on for Johnson or Werner in the second half and Kulusevski then goes out wide.

Lo Celso will end up going for surgery

Back
Top Bottom