Burnley (H) - Friday 5th January 8pm - FA Cup Journey Begins...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

🎶Aussies going to Wembley, his knees have gone all trembly..

Come on you Spurs, Come on you Spurs..

Aussies going to Wembley, his knees have gone all trembly..

Come on you Spurs, Come on you Spurs..🎶

:ange-arms:

🎶Aussies going to Wembley, his knees have gone all trembly..

Come on you Spurs, Come on you Spurs..

Aussies going to Wembley, his knees have gone all trembly..

Come on you Spurs, Come on you Spurs..🎶

:ange-arms:
2am here, enjoy you bastards wake up to some good stuff soon knock wood (if im blessed)

Are there any streaming sites left? I really don’t want to give ESPN/disney my money
Yes,

These are my go-to sites, bookmark them. And use a browser that stops pop-ups.. Like Brave

Remember under Jol we played Sevilla 1st leg UEFA cup quarter final on Thursday night and then had to play Saturday lunchtime away to Chelsea who were going for title under Jose. Think we lost 2-1 to Sevilla and lost 1 nil to Chelsea. Ridiculous scheduling. Tbh this season has been good not being in Europe so Ange has plenty of time to understand the club and players.
Remember that. It was a last minute winner for Chelsea.
Klopp would explode if faced with those fixtures.

Natural Glow Reaction GIF

Feeling me a bit of that “Dutch Glow”…

Last edited:
So Sess is back now, nice

I think it's clear that our gaffer likes to tell a few porkies as far as injuries as concerned, constantly over estimates them on purpose which is fine, it's a move surprise when they come back 'ahead' of schedule.

Half expecting Romero and Maddison to be fit for OT on the 14th.

Ya not bad to do that like Fergie and he had the nerve never to trust Italians. He’d check under the pasta.
Anyway going strong, hopefully get into a good winning position then give some mins to VDV, gill, donley , Philips , etc

Have a good feeling about this one strangely. Compared to Fulham which I had utter dread all week about and knew was going to be a drudge. I think we can do them.

Is this a first? Half of the outfield players left footed?

Johnson Richarlison Kulusevski

Lo Celso Bentancur Hojbjerg

Udogie Davies van de Ven Porro

Vicario​

Back
Top Bottom