Everton Vs Tottenham - Sunday 23rd Dec 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LMAO how have you cunts found something to argue about?

We are flying. We smashed the toffees. This is a more realistic hit at the title - more so than the Leicester season because of the competetiveness - and it’s christmas.

Just try to enjoy it.
You beat me to it. People should be buzzing after that performance. We've been threatening to spank someone for a while now and we did it with some style. Best Christmas present we could have asked for!

Everton were one of the original big 5 along with us man utd woolwich and liverpool and their trophy count, historical attendances etc bear this out .Everyone has a rough patch and we more than anyone should know that!. Look at the el plasticos that are now considered as 'big'. I know who i prefer.

LMAO how have you cunts found something to argue about?

We are flying. We smashed the toffees. This is a more realistic hit at the title - more so than the Leicester season because of the competetiveness - and it’s christmas.

Just try to enjoy it.
He’s a deeply disturbed individual who’s on here day and night projecting. Probably even his own family hate him and have long banished him so he spends posting literally though the night on football forums around Christmas

#winning

[
Just our luck that City and Pool have too.....

Liverpool have to drop points at some stage..... Although it looks like teams are putting up little resistance.

To only have dropped 6 points after 18 games is immense.
They need to lose soon, otherwise teams will just start laying down for them, like they did for Leicester a couple years ago.

I remember in the late 90s, Everton pulled off a miracle to stay up every year for like 6 in a row. My friend who is a Toffee said that the finances were messed up too and that they had spent a decades future season ticket revenue paying off loans. If they'd been relegated, I think they would have done a Leeds
One of them was very suspicious. Had to beat Wimbledon, were 2-0 down at HT. One of EFC "goals" was a 30 yarder which the keeper wobbled over and let in. 3-2 FT.

Winks > Lamela > Eriksen > Sánchez > Alderweireld > Lamela > Son > Lamela > Eriksen > Lamela > Winks > Eriksen > Sánchez > Sissoko > Sánchez > Alderweireld > Davies > Son > Kane > GOAL.

You have to feel for Hugo, Lucas and Trips really

Kinda weird we're only title contenders now. We've been around 5 points behind the leaders for most the season, yet it's only after we get close to city that we are deemed in the title race.

This has to be the earliest we've been called contenders though. in 2016 it wasn't until after the 1-3 at palace in January. In 2017 it wasn't until the 0-2 at Burnley in April.

I guess I'll take it.
The cynic in me believes that chucking us in the title race mix now fits their agenda even more. Now the club is “up there” he’s demonstrably good enough for Utd.

Back
Top Bottom