Everton Vs Tottenham - Sunday 23rd Dec 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
Put the Woolwich win behind us and start to kick on. Could be a tough game this one.

Need to play the strongest team possible.

Everton-Spurs1.jpg

Everton-Spurs2.jpg

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
COYS!!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

Last edited:
This is going to be really tough. Not a good feeling after the exertions of the last few weeks. We're not going to win forever.

----------------------------Lloris----------------------
KWP-----Alderweireld-----Foyth-----Davies
----------------------------Skipp---------------------
-----------------Winks-----------Eriksen----------
Lamela-----------------------------------------Son
-----------------------------Kane---------------------

I'd take a draw.

Yeah, not looking forward to this.

But that could just be the Spursy in me. We've gone to Barcelona and got a point, beat Burnley with a last minute winner, gone to the Emirates and knocked Woolwich out of the cup.

Just feels inevitable that we drop points here.

Hope I am wrong of course because after this, our fixtures are VERY generous.

Looks like a Draw is due, on balance that would be ok. A loss sets the wrong tone, don’t give a boost to the chancers who fancy picking us off.

Didn't know where else to post this. Our run of games over Xmas compared to the other top 5 clubs.

_104846923_football_xmas_fixtures_top.png

2 days off between games is a joke, look at Liverpool's FFS.

I think it's because all of those not named Liverpool played in the League Cup this week.

But its still absolutely ridiculous.

Will be a tough game. We'll need to front a strong lineup. And with Davinson and Foyth back we should be able to.

Not sure if we should let Kane start on the field or on the pitch. Llorente could shithouse Mina around quite a bit I reckon.

Don't mind Everton or their fans, met a few decent ones over the years, much better than the lot over Stanley park.

Always a tough game at theirs, their crowd love to get on the refs back at the slightest perceived injustice.

Hopefully Kane is fresh with lamela in, no problem with Foyth starting this, just our centre midfield options that are limited.

Will be a tough game. We'll need to front a strong lineup. And with Davinson and Foyth back we should be able to.

Not sure if we should let Kane start on the field or on the pitch. Llorente could shithouse Mina around quite a bit I reckon.

What does this mean?
I've only been speaking English for 59 years, and whilst I recognise all of the words individually, I am confused by the sequence in which they are employed.

Is this a reference to cottaging?

I never understood why this league has so many games in such a short period of time?
It is a head scratcher. There was a 2 week period in August where we were playing games weekly could have moved at least one game to midweek then. Though I believe we are suffering for our success now, with league, league cup, F.A. cup and then champions league coming up it's going to really stretch this squad.

I fear the players burning out come the end of the season. It will be constant rotation and squad management going forward. Players coming in in January will of course ease that pressure but who is available is the tricky part in Jan. Plus we have to shift players out first.

Will be a great help to have Dembele back in training now along with Sanchez and Foyth.

Back
Top Bottom