Everton Vs Tottenham - Sunday 23rd Dec 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Loved JJ - became a scapegoat at the time for many shit performances much like Sissoko atm. Always speaks well of the club and sounds quite knowledgeable
My theory is that he is too nice, for himself and others. That's why he never really achieved the heights he coukd/should have.

All top players have strong and often self centered personalities. Kane made that joke about Son but I m convinced that he has also made the same comment directly to Son himself and with a completely different tone of voice as Son is a bit of a solo boy at time.

JJ was more the Dembele type, lacking in that obsessive trait you need to be top 10 in your position worldwide

We got smashed 5-1 and 5-2 in Redknapp's last season too.

Biggest hammering I remember Poch getting is the 5-1 away at Newcastle (Though there has been a few 3-0 and 4-1s) but they are very few and far between.

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I think that if your owners have patience and foresight you can really start pushing along soon. Poch is obviously an enormous part of our success, but the investment by Levy in the training facility and academy, having players like Kane, Winks, Skipp, etc.. come through the ranks, and some great buys a few years back (Eriksen, Dele, Son) have all contributed. That doesn’t happen overnight.

Would much prefer Everton up there to Chelsea or City.

Thanks for replying, we'll be back, will take a few more years but we will get there. Good luck with the new stadium as well, it looks fantastic

You beat me to it. People should be buzzing after that performance. We've been threatening to spank someone for a while now and we did it with some style. Best Christmas present we could have asked for!

But would you have called them cunts?

That’s worse than ‘fiddlesticks ‘ by the way

Evertonian here, registered to say that we've played all of the big 6 now and you're by far superior to all of them, yes our mistakes helped a bit, but we couldn't cope with the passing and movement from every single one of your players. The gap between us has never been so big.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, please do us Evertonians a favour and finish above the redshite!

Seems a decent knowledgeable guy

Just schooling our favourite puppy on the greatness of Harry Winks.
Eventually you will reach my phase of life where you realise that arguing with the South African half wit is like taking a shit in the sink, there's a certain degree of release in unloading on an inert object, but ultimately you just feel dirty having undergone the experience.
IGNORE is your friend.

Evertonian here, registered to say that we've played all of the big 6 now and you're by far superior to all of them, yes our mistakes helped a bit, but we couldn't cope with the passing and movement from every single one of your players. The gap between us has never been so big.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, please do us Evertonians a favour and finish above the redshite!
With earnest flattery like that you'll make friends easily ... even around here

Appreciated... were really proud of our club right now and we are fuckung desperate to turn that redshite over

Your lot will come good. Proper football club Everton

Stop pretending you’re Spurs or you’ve been to some random games in the 90s

Deep down no one can deny that Klopp is doing better than Poch THIS season with an at best, equal squad. In terms of quality not money spent.

When does the manager become accountable for the deficiencies in the team? you probably all know that the tosspot Klopp would have this same squad tearing the shit out of teams.

When is Poch part of the problem?

Last edited:
Stop pretending you’re Spurs or you’ve been to some random games in the 90s

Why would you post quotes I fully stand by as if I’m supposed to change my mind?
This season Klopp is doing a better job, unless we’re top of the PL?

And when we play like shit, Poch is part of the problem.

Not sure why you think I would try and deny those posts? I fully stand by every single word.

The City one was where Dzeko had a worldie - and basically played shit for the rest of the season. I think they were still under Mancini

I was in Latvia on a stag do, and the only consolation (apart from the alcohol, strippers and whatnot) was that the gooners got fucked that day aswell.

Why would you post quotes I fully stand by as if I’m supposed to change my mind?
This season Klopp is doing a better job, unless we’re top of the PL?

And when we play like shit, Poch is part of the problem.

Not sure why you think I would try and deny those posts? I fully stand by every single word.

you probably all know that the tosspot Klopp would have this same squad tearing the shit out of teams.

When is Poch part of the problem?

I think it’s time you reverted back to form and started wishing posters on here death again

Back
Top Bottom