Everton Vs Tottenham - Sunday 23rd Dec 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

d78l6blth2621.png

Tbf, I think it was for his Grandad who died recently.
Everton fan here. I was having a little look on your site the day before the game and thought I’d come on again. There has been a few posters on here less than complimentary about us but I know we all have our little bug bears ha ha. Just wanted to congratulate you on your performance yesterday. We were awful but your finishing was clinical and you played really well. I’ve always thought we were quite similar as clubs but you have obviously stepped up a level. I think all neutral clubs admire the way spurs go about their business and I hope you continue your success and mount a challenge for the league. I’d be made up if you won it. Anyway I wish you all a lovely Christmas and new year. By the way what a fucking player Son is? So underrated

Evertonian here, registered to say that we've played all of the big 6 now and you're by far superior to all of them, yes our mistakes helped a bit, but we couldn't cope with the passing and movement from every single one of your players. The gap between us has never been so big.

Best of luck for the rest of the season, please do us Evertonians a favour and finish above the redshite!

Referee's match report: "....Regarding Jordan Pickford's horrible two-footed challenge on Dele Alli: I took the view that harshest punishment for Everton and the most amenable outcome for Tottenham, would be to keep Pickford on, rather than send him off...".

LMAO how have you cunts found something to argue about?

We are flying. We smashed the toffees. This is a more realistic hit at the title - more so than the Leicester season because of the competetiveness - and it’s christmas.

Just try to enjoy it.
You beat me to it. People should be buzzing after that performance. We've been threatening to spank someone for a while now and we did it with some style. Best Christmas present we could have asked for!

LMAO how have you cunts found something to argue about?

We are flying. We smashed the toffees. This is a more realistic hit at the title - more so than the Leicester season because of the competetiveness - and it’s christmas.

Just try to enjoy it.

What a game that was today! Think that was the most enjoyable performance I’ve witnessed this season. The link up play between the attacking players was second to none.

Thought Everton were decent in spells but they just couldn’t handle us.

Merry Christmas my fellow yids! Best weekend I’ve had in a while after a difficult few weeks personally!

COYS the quad is possible

:tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom