Everton Vs Tottenham - Sunday 23rd Dec 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who gives a fuck about them? We were brilliant, they're irrelevant.
Absolutely. One of the nicest things about us over the past few years is that we’ve almost been able to forget about them for most of the season. Long may it continue. The world ignoring them has hurt them way more than any abuse they used to get when they were half competitive.

Absolutely. One of the nicest things about us over the past few years is that we’ve almost been able to forget about them for most of the season. Long may it continue. The world ignoring them has hurt them way more than any abuse they used to get when they were half competitive.

The greatest joy as a Spurs fan of late is being able to say to a proper Gooner 'I don't really think about Woolwich'.

Obviously it's only true to an extent, but completely in the competitive sense.

Neville is a desperate prick.....he can’t handle it that we’ve surpassed his shit team
The Neville brothers thought they'd be managing United one day. Philly somehow is coaching the national women's team and Garribaldi had a disaster at Valencia.

They're both sour tossers who think they should be in the old Trafford dugout.

Can someone tell me why Pickford never got red carded?
He knows the move is void and he come down out and takes out Dele. No attempt formthe ball.
Feet first and studs up.
If the game was was live, still a red.
Dangerous play.
Makes it worse that he did it when the move was void showed he had more intent.
Clearly pissed off and acted like a school kid.

Not even a booking. Disgraceful.
We could also lose a player we desperately need.

He never offered any commentary immediately after any of our goals but chipped in straight away when they had a goal disallowed. He said that's a goal for me withing a second of it going in but kept schtum after every goal.
They talked about Everton could and should have had 2. Neville replied but Spurs have missed a few and are creating.
None of them mentioned the blatant penalty by Zouma on Sissoko that could have made it 1-1 before Calvert Lewin disallowed goal.

He never offered any commentary immediately after any of our goals but chipped in straight away when they had a goal disallowed. He said that's a goal for me withing a second of it going in but kept schtum after every goal.

When Kane was challenged in the box he did say he thought it was a clear penalty.

Neville isn't as bad as some in my opinion, but generally pundits are shit cause they all hate Tottenham. I do wonder why to be honest and I also don't understand why they don't seem to notice that past players, even those who played for other top clubs, seem to love the club. If I was a pundit I'd be thinking there must be some reason for that.

Son,Eriksen,Dele and Kane together cost less than Alexandre Lacazette.....
3AdRQ0o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom