Everton Vs Tottenham - Sunday 23rd Dec 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even when Walnutt scores the opener after we’d had a number chances, I didn’t think we’d lose this match. We were carving them up at will. That defence against Dele, Eriksen, Son and Kane they were going to be onto a hiding.

Watched it with my daughter. First goal went in and I just turned to her and said, Don't worry, we'll still win. She looked back at me and said, Yeah, I know. She has a different football childhood to mine watching Spurs that's for sure.

The power of that "He's Tottenham you know" chant was truly magnificent though. Every single Spurs fan inside that stadium and indeed most around the world(I know I was) were singing it at the absolute peak of their voices. Spine tingling stuff. There's no way it couldn't have had an effect on him.

just watching MOTD - and was astonished to see the replay of Eriksens goal

How the fuck did the Everton players not see him coming with that spotlight shining down on him?

Schoolboy defending

no wonder they lost

Didn't know where else to post this. Our run of games over Xmas compared to the other top 5 clubs.

_104846923_football_xmas_fixtures_top.png

2 days off between games is a joke, look at Liverpool's FFS.

Back
Top Bottom