Everton Vs Tottenham - Sunday 23rd Dec 4pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok ok ok ... now we all breathe a bit easier, let's turn this into the joke thread.

I'll go first:

Michael Keane and Kurt Zouma are football internationals

:deledoubt::pochlol::pochwtf::pochohshit::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol::sonlol:

Great efficient thru ball from Lamela leaving Son one on one with Pickford We knew that was going in

Tyler, shut the fuck up. Going on about us wanting to keep hold of Poch when he’s favourite for the Mancs job. Shut the fuck up with your agenda, you gormless prick.

Yo lads wtf is going on Burnely put up more of a fight than these idiots.

Nah seriously what a fucking performance. This is supposed to be the hardest away ground outside the top 6.

I don't think Burnley put up more of a fight - I just think they put 10 men behind the ball. Which is harder to break down than an Everton team playing a high line with two players in midfield who don't know how to defend.

Honestly. Getting fucked off with this shit. We are dominating and showing why we can compete and Neville is deep throating Poch right to the pubes, this media wank off can do one.

Back
Top Bottom