Everton at Wembley. 13/01. 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Up in Bolton watching this with the manchild.
Utterly dominant from the lads today.
Couple of scousers in the pub but they were very (unusually) quiet.
One of the most comfortable wins you could imagine.
Boys & girls, we are hitting our stride again.
:tobyarm:

TBF the defender moved in and intercepted as well on that one. Kane could also have moved to meet the ball since there was space for him to cut in.

I get that Sissoko does not have the best distribution rate but it takes someone to receive it as well.

I'm no Sissoko hater I think he can play a small part and be useful in certain situations but i think your defense of Sissokos inability to play a five yard pass is generous.

Feels like i forgot how great of a DM Wanyama was. He just stand still and look up, people bouncing away. When he snatch possession, he put one leg forward and people bouncing away. Such a wide shoulder, probably have a low center of gravity cause of how wide he is. Hah.

Thing about Sissoko is, he teases my blood pumping quite a lot by being there for 10 mins. His urgency in dribbling, him snatching the ball, driving the ball forward.
Then he fucks up ALL the end product so comically. Cause we are 4 0 up, i only found myself laughing histerically. Guess you could say its a good way to calm down after a match.

What a privilege that was to watch. A fantastic performance and it felt like we could have gone up another gear or two if required.

I need to see the replay of the 4th goal, the one touch passing and the back heel was something else to see.

All were brilliant tonight but for me that was the best performance I have seen from Son, he was a joy to watch!

Went to the ticket office as one didn’t arrive in the post in time. At the window to my right 5 fellas we’re told their tickets were fake, a couple to my left were told their tickets were fake, then the next guy in line to my right was told his ticket he bought off internet was a fake. There’s about 10 windows and queues at each one.....

One born every minute I suppose

There was a passage of play that summed him up , he recieved the ball near the half way line took a great first touch and powered forward really positively and accelerated easily beyond the Everton midfield into the space in front of him carried the ball forward 20 yards really direct really positive timed the his pass to Kane really well looking for a quick give and go into a dangerous area but misplaces a simple 5 yard pass into Kane and the moves over showing exactly why he could be useful and proving why he's useless in about 4 seconds.

Ok so why not take the positives?

He continually made strong runs at the opposition probably obeying Poch’s instructions
Yes he missed a couple of passes but he offers something else

Why can’t we just celebrate a good win without slagging off players Poch clearly rates?

Sissoko will improve with Poch’s help even though he’s in his late twenties

I’m not a fan of Davies but the same applies to him

4-0 win and some of us still not happy

:pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom