Dempsey

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dempsey's wife:
A1-gvHvCUAIzNNU.jpg:large

most burning question: better than Sylvie?

We need to get some 'Deuce' t-shirts knocked up.

Likewise, wouldn't have really given him much thought pre-window but can't wait to see him go ham on the scum.

Maybe it's my American bias, but I'm thrilled to have Dempsey. He's got an edge we need, a refusal to give up. Plus, there's shit like this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZR48Cnn9FU[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN5xIXbPEqs[/youtube]

I think he's severely underrated and I won't lie, I think it's because he's an American. Let's goooooooooo!

[edit]Oh, AND we took him out from under Liverpool... :gomes:[/edit]

Time will tell where we are going to see him deployed most. Personally I see him mostly as an option through the middle, whether thats in an attacking mid role or as a centre forward. Thats not to say though we wont see him out wide, he can play there and has more than proven that in the past. I was skeptical at first about his signing, but the more I think about it the more i think he may just have a big role to play in the team.

Dempsey just scored 30 seconds into the US's world cup qualifier against Jamaica :avblol: :levylol:

penpen said:
jbtxspurs said:
its too bad the they have looked like complete garbage since then. However it is great to see that Dempsey scored

Yup, that was some dire, brainless stuff.
My bad, I was giving an opinion of my National teams performance in their match tonight. After Dempsey scored his goal 35 seconds in, they couldn't do anything and said I that I was glad to see that Dempsey scored a goal (after not playing in a match for over 2 months)

Back
Top Bottom