Deleting account, soz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Celebrate finishing above Woolwich like they do?

• Yes

Votes: 50 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 141 73.8%

• Total voters
IF (We should do) finish above them lot...can we have some more class and ignore them? It will annoy them more! We are better than them lot and we aren't the ones who are obsessed.

Hope I'm not alone on this

not a chance, it's a question on a forum.. I am asking how others feel! The fact we are finishing above them is great.. it will pain them and all they will want us to do is celebrate it , so they can counter with " once in 20 years" " when's the DVD out"

We don't need to do that.
no offense mate , its not the idea , I just don't think we should have threads like this when we are still potentially only 3 points ahead of them with 5 to play
I remember we had loads of similar threads that year when we blew the 10 point lead

Courtesy of Woolwich Mania, I bring you The Five Stages of Grief!

Denial: "Spurs is a nothing club, it's like their entire existence revolves around not being Woolwich and hating Woolwich."

Anger: "This season is a never ending nightmare.
Wenger ****ed us over in the summer with his blind faith in this squad, no outfield signing's lost us the title before a ball was even kicked.
This is a train wreck of a season, Spurs or Leicester City winning the league and we could finish Fourth! Come the summer Wenger will try and convince us that he's still the right man for the job and the board will back him because they prioritize finances over on field success!
We are a joke."

"No outfield signings in the summer. Jan window comes and we sign El ****ing Nenny, and now Spurs are about to win the ****ing league. ****ing joke manager, I'm so angry."

Bargaining: "I'd go further and say that with this team, and Santi Cazorla available, we would have wrapped up this league by now had we had proper management done."

"However despite that just 10 days ago encompassing 2 games in which all we had to do was hang on to 2-0 lead and see out the last 10 minutes against a horrific Palace side and we'd be 1 point behind Spurs. "

Depression: "Just saw the result of the Spuds match.
This season is starting to feel like a prolonged drowning. Wenger is holding my head under water, my lungs are filling with water, and the day Spuds win the title, I'll probably stop breathing.
0-4 win! F*ck me!!!!!"

Acceptance: "So Spurs cruising again. They are so well balanced. Power, skill, tenacity, creativity, a desire to move forward while being robust defensively. Basically they are a well balanced team. And they don't just keep possession it's for a purpose. They fully deserve to be ahead of us, they've always strived to and invested heavily to do so. But when they get ahead they'll not be content they sill continue to push, use the CL to build and compere for the league. Meanwhile we'll be happy top four."

Some of you people are really unreal. It's laughable that so many of you cling to this idea that Spurs fans are more classy than other fans. Sure, we're not full of racists like Chelsea and Spam, but we still have a great deal of numpties, moaners and all round idiots in our ranks. This idea that not celebrating St. Arseingham's Day means we're more classy? That they're nothing? That we're concerned with bigger things?

Oh, do fuck off with that shit. I'm amazed so many of you no longer understand the rivalry. This is the fucking scum. The SCUM. If we both got relegated, but we finished 19th and them 20th I'm still take pleasure in St. Arseingham's Day.

I know a shit ton of cunty gloating Woolwich cunts I can't wait to stick it to? Classy? Above it? Fuck that shit. I can't wait to do it. Years of this petty shit from them. I can't wait to rub their noses in it if it happens. Would I do it for a second year? Probably not. But this time around, fuck yeah, I'm gonna stick it to them, and the results of the vote above is a fucking embarrassment. Young "progressive" fans who have forgotten what rivalry truly is. I bet half the cunts who voted against St Arseingham's Day are the same twats who lambasted the Spammers posting here for being deluded into believing in rivalry because the Woolwich filth were our main enemies. What about all those who say "never red"? What about all those who said recently they genuinely hate the scum? What about all those who wished ill on their players? Fuck's sake, the inconsistency is astonishing.

What stick can you get off West Ham fans?

We finish above them just about every year, we have a massively better history. They haven't won anything for 36 years, so what stick can they dish out..

I can shut them up in an instance as we are far superior in every single department. Woolwich take a little more as they have a decent history and tend to finish above us, or used to I should say,
If they start going n about what they have won and how they finish above us and look like they are winning the argument, I find giving them a damn good kick-in usually works..:pochsmirk:

But they won the world cup?

I'm not inclined to join in if anyone start a St Arsebandits day or some such, because it is just a shit parody of their stupidness, but I sure as hell won't be ignoring them should we finish above them...in fact I will go out of my way to find and abuse every Gooner I've met in my life!!

Something to remember for anyone who has filthy gooner bastard friends...

When they inevitably say 'well, we've finished above you for X number of years' or 'when was the last time you won the league?', just *kindly* remind them that they haven't managed to finish second place in over a decade.

Then keep ramming it down their throats. Cunts.

Fuck it. Let's rub it in their faces when we finish above that South London Scum! :walker-scream:

West Ham are like your Bride to be's little snotty brother that you have no choice in having to invite him on your stag do. You can't stand him, keep forgetting his name, no one else knows his name, most never spoken to him before, but he is always there, on the fringes, trying to fit in, laughing uncontrollably at a joke even though the person delivering it hasn't got to the punchline yet. Desperate for attention, desperate to be noticed, desperate to be relevant.

It's all a bit cringey. I have a Gooner mate who is embarrassed by their perennial wankfest when they celebrate St Totteringham day. It's small time & shows a lot of their fans up as the cunts that they are.

Much better in my opinion to impolitely remind them how many European trophies they have & IF we finish above them it will be so sweet just knowing how angry & upset it will make the glory hunting shitbags

If we do get pipped for the title than finishing above those cunts is a great consolation prize. Don't understand those saying it's small time to celebrate finishing above them. They have given us shit for years of course we should give it back when we can...long overdue.

That being said until it is mathematically sealed I am not saying a fucking word.

A lot of my fellow American fans are telling me not to celebrate this. That we are classy and above it.

Fucking morons.Thus us Woolwich, the Premier League version of the Dallas Cowboys. The fucking FIFA generation of fans. The fucking bourgeois hipster cunts that think soccer is trendy. The fever pitch loving Pulling their short leg up Alexis Sanchez miming waste of spaces. The jackasses that believe CL qualification is their fucking god given right.

So yes I will mock every single one of them. It's fucking football leave your "classy" behavior at the door

I had a bet on since match day 1 with my gooner mate

" Spurs will finish higher than you this year.. let's have a bet. If Arse finish higher, i'll take you out for the night.. all expenses paid.. and vice versa "

" haha, awesome.. looking forward to a night out in May then.. "

He's not laughing now.. hasn't for a few weeks

Back
Top Bottom