Deleting account, soz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Celebrate finishing above Woolwich like they do?

• Yes

Votes: 50 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 141 73.8%

• Total voters

Fuck it. Let's rub it in their faces when we finish above that South London Scum! :walker-scream:

West Ham are like your Bride to be's little snotty brother that you have no choice in having to invite him on your stag do. You can't stand him, keep forgetting his name, no one else knows his name, most never spoken to him before, but he is always there, on the fringes, trying to fit in, laughing uncontrollably at a joke even though the person delivering it hasn't got to the punchline yet. Desperate for attention, desperate to be noticed, desperate to be relevant.

Don't give them satisfaction of celebrating a higher place .
Their fans seem to suffer on a personal inferiority complex , many are very fat ,
wonky , retarded , not very sharp and sadly tend to be very ugly as if football is
substituting a meagre love life .
We should show charity to the unblessed .
Stalin sort of got it right if somewhat unkindly .

Nah fuck 'em. I've put up with shit from gooners for far too long. IF we finish above them, I'm going to rub it in the faces of every Gooner I see. Fuck staying classy. Fuck those unbearably stupid bastards

West Ham are like your Bride to be's little snotty brother that you have no choice in having to invite him on your stag do. You can't stand him, keep forgetting his name, no one else knows his name, most never spoken to him before, but he is always there, on the fringes, trying to fit in, laughing uncontrollably at a joke even though the person delivering it hasn't got to the punchline yet. Desperate for attention, desperate to be noticed, desperate to be relevant.
West ham central Is actually a good follow on Twitter and pretty sound for a spammer

Go fuck yourself, you sad little nighttime uber posting cunt. Sick of your lectures.

Ha ha - my lectures! You laughable fat cunt. You lied your fucking fat arse off the other day. Everyone saw it. You can insult me you fucking wanker, but you and ArcCunt are really shocking.

"Nighttime uber posting cunt" ha ha. It wasn't a lecture - you were caught in a lie. As you usually are. It really makes me laugh when you and ArcspacE ArcspacE come on all heavy with the 'sad little' stuff. You're both a monumental pair of of cunts. And you hate each other. Fuck off you pair of wankers.

Worst Spurs fans in history. Bloke that's never been and the fat lawyer that never goes.

Go fuck yourself, you sad little nighttime uber posting cunt. Sick of your lectures.
You, Sal, are a liar. I know it doesn't matter in your 'profession' but don't tar us normal folk with your shithousery. You and Bolton are a bit wank.

What a Spurs forum. Trolled by lawyers and Fat Sal. I'm out.

You, Sal, are a liar. I know it doesn't matter in your 'profession' but don't tar us normal folk with your shithousery. You and Bolton are a bit wank.

What a Spurs forum. Trolled by lawyers and Fat Sal. I'm out.
Grow up Joe. if anyone is embarrassing Spurs on a forum, it's you. Don't drag me into your late night ranting. Cheers

Ha ha - my lectures! You laughable fat cunt. You lied your fucking fat arse off the other day. Everyone saw it. You can insult me you fucking wanker, but you and ArcCunt are really shocking.

"Nighttime uber posting cunt" ha ha. It wasn't a lecture - you were caught in a lie. As you usually are. It really makes me laugh when you and ArcspacE ArcspacE come on all heavy with the 'sad little' stuff. You're both a monumental pair of of cunts. And you hate each other. Fuck off you pair of wankers.

Worst Spurs fans in history. Bloke that's never been and the fat lawyer that never goes.
Stop embarassing yourself every night, you drunken fool. Posting 1000 messages per night full of obscenities, abusing fellow fans then when you sober up go back deleting them like a little fucking coward. Even Case has pulled you up on that before. Gracious in defeat, much? - tragic, self-entitled clownshoe.

Last edited:
^ when people take things too seriously. The poll was valid, the post was valid. We will finish above them.. But we are classier then their establishment.

Back
Top Bottom