Deleting account, soz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Celebrate finishing above Woolwich like they do?

• Yes

Votes: 50 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 141 73.8%

• Total voters
You get annoyed at the internet? :dembelewtf:

Examples? I'm only wrong in your opinion...and frankly half the time your non-Spurs opinions are open to debate. Having a contrary opinion doesn't mean a person is wrong. But I'm not getting into that. I think you know I can articulate myself well enough that to dismiss all of my comments as "9 out of 10 wrong" is really rather stupid...particularly considering your own knee jerk political bias. So let's not go down that road, eh?

Gee, thanks for the backhanded compliment. :llorishuh:
I was winding you up to be honest. I really liked your post

I suggest the day is celebrated in a religious spirit.. However this time, it's Judas who gets crucified

:cunt:
How dare you say that about the future Mayor of London... Oh wait

Captain of England if he wasn't black

Replace 'black' with 'a massive cunt'

Be nice for us to confirm we finish above them before the final game of the season and then flood N5 with stickers and fly posters in the days leading up to their home game.

Some of you people are really unreal. It's laughable that so many of you cling to this idea that Spurs fans are more classy than other fans. Sure, we're not full of racists like Chelsea and Spam, but we still have a great deal of numpties, moaners and all round idiots in our ranks. This idea that not celebrating St. Arseingham's Day means we're more classy? That they're nothing? That we're concerned with bigger things?

Oh, do fuck off with that shit. I'm amazed so many of you no longer understand the rivalry. This is the fucking scum. The SCUM. If we both got relegated, but we finished 19th and them 20th I'm still take pleasure in St. Arseingham's Day.

I know a shit ton of cunty gloating Woolwich cunts I can't wait to stick it to? Classy? Above it? Fuck that shit. I can't wait to do it. Years of this petty shit from them. I can't wait to rub their noses in it if it happens. Would I do it for a second year? Probably not. But this time around, fuck yeah, I'm gonna stick it to them, and the results of the vote above is a fucking embarrassment. Young "progressive" fans who have forgotten what rivalry truly is. I bet half the cunts who voted against St Arseingham's Day are the same twats who lambasted the Spammers posting here for being deluded into believing in rivalry because the Woolwich filth were our main enemies. What about all those who say "never red"? What about all those who said recently they genuinely hate the scum? What about all those who wished ill on their players? Fuck's sake, the inconsistency is astonishing.

It's not about a lack of understanding the rivalry. Of course we should gloat and stick it to the cunts. No, we're not above that.

However the question put forward isn't whether we should gloat. It's whether we should gloat by naming the day of being sure to stay above them something similar to what they've been doing. We should be classy enough to stick it to them in a way that's different than what they've been doing for ages. Copying them after finishing higher for all of one season would be as bad as when parts of us were singing one nil to the Tottenham back in the glory ahem days of Graham at our club.

Anyway seeing as its St Hotspurs Eve....

article-2516406-061ABF670000044D-42_634x502.jpg

To be honest I haven't even thought of Woolwich . All i care about is we finish as high as possible and if we do lose the title, we can honestly say we put everything in it.

I always think about bad things that could happen to that shitstain of a club and their ignorant,fickle fans, the Tarquins and Barnaby's

It's in my DNA

:wansum:

Beat West Brom & Chavs and the Woolwich can't finish above us.
Gloat , you bet I'll stick it to every Gonner who have shoved it down my throat all these years.
I'll use every minute on my I phone to phone them and sing ' I can see clearly now , the rain has gone ' COYS

Small club mentality to belittle those whonfinosh below you.

Be more concerned about catching those that finish above.

That's why that lot haven't won the league in however long it is, as long as they finish above us and get knocked out in the qf of champions league then that's a success.

If that mentality could be sumed up in two words it would be Jack Wiltshire. Just not good enough ha!

If we do get pipped for the title than finishing above those cunts is a great consolation prize. Don't understand those saying it's small time to celebrate finishing above them. They have given us shit for years of course we should give it back when we can...long overdue.

That being said until it is mathematically sealed I am not saying a fucking word.

Courtesy of Woolwich Mania, I bring you The Five Stages of Grief!

Denial: "Spurs is a nothing club, it's like their entire existence revolves around not being Woolwich and hating Woolwich."

Anger: "This season is a never ending nightmare.
Wenger ****ed us over in the summer with his blind faith in this squad, no outfield signing's lost us the title before a ball was even kicked.
This is a train wreck of a season, Spurs or Leicester City winning the league and we could finish Fourth! Come the summer Wenger will try and convince us that he's still the right man for the job and the board will back him because they prioritize finances over on field success!
We are a joke."

"No outfield signings in the summer. Jan window comes and we sign El ****ing Nenny, and now Spurs are about to win the ****ing league. ****ing joke manager, I'm so angry."

Bargaining: "I'd go further and say that with this team, and Santi Cazorla available, we would have wrapped up this league by now had we had proper management done."

"However despite that just 10 days ago encompassing 2 games in which all we had to do was hang on to 2-0 lead and see out the last 10 minutes against a horrific Palace side and we'd be 1 point behind Spurs. "

Depression: "Just saw the result of the Spuds match.
This season is starting to feel like a prolonged drowning. Wenger is holding my head under water, my lungs are filling with water, and the day Spuds win the title, I'll probably stop breathing.
0-4 win! F*ck me!!!!!"

Acceptance: "So Spurs cruising again. They are so well balanced. Power, skill, tenacity, creativity, a desire to move forward while being robust defensively. Basically they are a well balanced team. And they don't just keep possession it's for a purpose. They fully deserve to be ahead of us, they've always strived to and invested heavily to do so. But when they get ahead they'll not be content they sill continue to push, use the CL to build and compere for the league. Meanwhile we'll be happy top four."

Back
Top Bottom