Deleting account, soz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Celebrate finishing above Woolwich like they do?

• Yes

Votes: 50 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 141 73.8%

• Total voters
What stick can you get off West Ham fans?

We finish above them just about every year, we have a massively better history. They haven't won anything for 36 years, so what stick can they dish out..

I can shut them up in an instance as we are far superior in every single department. Woolwich take a little more as they have a decent history and tend to finish above us, or used to I should say,
If they start going n about what they have won and how they finish above us and look like they are winning the argument, I find giving them a damn good kick-in usually works..:pochsmirk:

But they won the world cup?

What stick can you get off West Ham fans?

We finish above them just about every year, we have a massively better history. They haven't won anything for 36 years, so what stick can they dish out..

I can shut them up in an instance as we are far superior in every single department. Woolwich take a little more as they have a decent history and tend to finish above us, or used to I should say,
If they start going n about what they have won and how they finish above us and look like they are winning the argument, I find giving them a damn good kick-in usually works..:pochsmirk:
Finishing above West Ham is like easter, it just happens once a year

Something to remember for anyone who has filthy gooner bastard friends...

When they inevitably say 'well, we've finished above you for X number of years' or 'when was the last time you won the league?', just *kindly* remind them that they haven't managed to finish second place in over a decade.

Then keep ramming it down their throats. Cunts.

I say no but then I remember people like that biker-looking twat on twitter saying "Ooh we're above the spuds and we've not even played yet" on the first day of the season and it will be impossible to not rub it in. I hate Woolwich, all through my youth they were winning doubles and we were relegation fodder, and us overtaking them in every department is something which just cannot be classily ignored.

Now I checked, they actually finished above us 13 times since WW2. That's 13 in 70 seasons, rather poor (6 in PL era). "Similar sized clubs" my arse

Jesus......was it really 6 seasons we had to suffer that pain ? I remember the Roder / Hoddle battles for 10th place only too well, but 6 times ? Nightmare days I must be blocking out.

I do remember 99/2000 season opening day. I was on a bus in Australia traveling through the middle of nowhere and hearing the scores on the Aussie radio...hearing that Fat Frank scored the only goal in an opening day 10- defeat. We were fucking awful back then. That is one of my most depressing ever football memories.....Being on a bus full of serial killers, students and social drop outs was close to being at Upton Park........but there was not a Kangaroo insight to punch fuck out of !

Jesus......was it really 6 seasons we had to suffer that pain ? I remember the Roder / Hoddle battles for 10th place only too well, but 6 times ? Nightmare days I must be blocking out.

I do remember 99/2000 season opening day. I was on a bus in Australia traveling through the middle of nowhere and hearing the scores on the Aussie radio...hearing that Fat Frank scored the only goal in an opening day 10- defeat. We were fucking awful back then. That is one of my most depressing ever football memories.....Being on a bus full of serial killers, students and social drop outs was close to being at Upton Park........but there was not a Kangaroo insight to punch fuck out of !
last time was 07\08 next time we'll be 2056\57 so cheer up

:dembelewtf:One of the best thing s about the scum being bellow us is not having to see any of their dickhead fans wearing shirts scarfs ect on my comute from Hackney to Muswell hill via Highbury. It's like they have all gone into hiding why I look suave rocking my spurs scarf.

Just got of the phone to my my Ickle gooner brother (plastic fan) he supported Sheffield Wednesday when he was younger as Waddle was my idol...then they lost two cup finals and he switched (70% of their fan base)

He starts of telling me about all his problems at Woolwich, Wenger has to go, he's given up supporting them this season ( I stay silent but have the biggest grin ever) and then he starts praising Spurs but in typical Gooner fashion ends it will negative.

He said "I like Kane he is one of the best English forwards we have had since Shearer but he ain't got that Wow factor and he doesn't really do much during the game"... right he has my full attention now and I'm not smiling, I asked him to repeat the question just in case my early giggling I missed something. No that what he said... so I said how a out the goals he scores, 24 this season after a poor start in finding the net at the beginning of the season... he says "yeah but he don't score spectacular goals", what the fuck I response with, did you see the second goal at your lot at the lane, the equaliser at Annfield and against Germany and that two goals at Stoke... he goes quiet.... I end with fuck off you stupid gooner cunt... mind the fucking gap and let's pray that Wenger stays you fucking think you have a God given right to be premier champions... fuck off.
I said see ya later speak to ya at the weekend.

no. we should not. live that kind of small time stuff to them. its proof that no matter how much they try to claim to be better n bigger than us, and that we dont matter, that they actually obsess over us. it will nark them more if we dont do it

Those idiots on the Spurs show prattled on about this in their latest episode. The guy even tweeted to ask people what they want to call it.
Do these people never fucking learn!?

Then again they also didn't know that clattenburg was the ref who disallowed the old trafford mendes goal and one of the guests was complaining that eriksen never wins the ball back, when he's been responsible for setting up several goals by winning the ball in the high press.

Crazily enough I think 1 point should see us finish above them, the pessimist in me says we will get at least 2 points and the optimist says we can get 9. We're fine

Everyone for fuck sake stop looking down they still have to play City

Bring on Chelsea the mercenary twats that they are!!

:pochohshit:

Those idiots on the Spurs show prattled on about this in their latest episode. The guy even tweeted to ask people what they want to call it.
Do these people never fucking learn!?

Then again they also didn't know that clattenburg was the ref who disallowed the old trafford mendes goal and one of the guests was complaining that eriksen never wins the ball back, when he's been responsible for setting up several goals by winning the ball in the high press.

Ive told you over a year ago to stop listening to that shite podcast, those cowards don't deserve to celebrate now we are top shelf again, shameless moaning and groaning, delete

Back
Top Bottom