Deleting account, soz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Celebrate finishing above Woolwich like they do?

• Yes

Votes: 50 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 141 73.8%

• Total voters
Let's just not start hanging out the bunting and cracking open the Champers just yet, shall we folks??
We all know how 'Mind the fucking Gap' ended... BADLY!

IF it happens, and we finish above them, believe me, I will be punching the air with joy... and by 'The Air' I actually mean THE CLOUDS... i'll jump that fucking high!

...and whether we've won the league or not, it'll fuck them up royally to have missed out in the ONE season Chelsea & the Manchester Brothers have had such bad seasons... we weren't expected to take advantage... they were!
But I say let's keep our potential joy in-house, let's celebrate with EACH OTHER... not worrying about them... besides, they won't know how to handle it, it'll mess with what's left of their tiny minds!

Sure we can celebrate, just not like those cunts. Classy and understated, in other words. I think refraining from trolling them - which they'd undoubtedly expect - would fuck them right off. Don't know if I could resist it though.

Careful now.
Woolwich have a relatively piss easy run in including Villa, West Brom, Norwich, Crystal Palace and Sunderland. And we all know they all love to roll over for them.

Voted yes to celebrate though. Of course we would.

Last edited:
During my long working career I've had two managers who were Gooners and I've had to take plenty of stick especially when one of them made hay in the office during the Judas debacle!

So maybe I am classless but I will track those two cunts down and celebrate like fuck

Revenge is a dish best served cold!

:akabusi:

Some of you people are really unreal. It's laughable that so many of you cling to this idea that Spurs fans are more classy than other fans. Sure, we're not full of racists like Chelsea and Spam, but we still have a great deal of numpties, moaners and all round idiots in our ranks. This idea that not celebrating St. Arseingham's Day means we're more classy? That they're nothing? That we're concerned with bigger things?

Oh, do fuck off with that shit. I'm amazed so many of you no longer understand the rivalry. This is the fucking scum. The SCUM. If we both got relegated, but we finished 19th and them 20th I'm still take pleasure in St. Arseingham's Day.

I know a shit ton of cunty gloating Woolwich cunts I can't wait to stick it to? Classy? Above it? Fuck that shit. I can't wait to do it. Years of this petty shit from them. I can't wait to rub their noses in it if it happens. Would I do it for a second year? Probably not. But this time around, fuck yeah, I'm gonna stick it to them, and the results of the vote above is a fucking embarrassment. Young "progressive" fans who have forgotten what rivalry truly is. I bet half the cunts who voted against St Arseingham's Day are the same twats who lambasted the Spammers posting here for being deluded into believing in rivalry because the Woolwich filth were our main enemies. What about all those who say "never red"? What about all those who said recently they genuinely hate the scum? What about all those who wished ill on their players? Fuck's sake, the inconsistency is astonishing.

Some of you people are really unreal. It's laughable that so many of you cling to this idea that Spurs fans are more classy than other fans. Sure, we're not full of racists like Chelsea and Spam, but we still have a great deal of numpties, moaners and all round idiots in our ranks. This idea that not celebrating St. Arseingham's Day means we're more classy? That they're nothing? That we're concerned with bigger things?

Oh, do fuck off with that shit. I'm amazed so many of you no longer understand the rivalry. This is the fucking scum. The SCUM. If we both got relegated, but we finished 19th and them 20th I'm still take pleasure in St. Arseingham's Day.

I know a shit ton of cunty gloating Woolwich cunts I can't wait to stick it to? Classy? Above it? Fuck that shit. I can't wait to do it. Years of this petty shit from them. I can't wait to rub their noses in it if it happens. Would I do it for a second year? Probably not. But this time around, fuck yeah, I'm gonna stick it to them, and the results of the vote above is a fucking embarrassment. Young "progressive" fans who have forgotten what rivalry truly is. I bet half the cunts who voted against St Arseingham's Day are the same twats who lambasted the Spammers posting here for being deluded into believing in rivalry because the Woolwich filth were our main enemies. What about all those who say "never red"? What about all those who said recently they genuinely hate the scum? What about all those who wished ill on their players? Fuck's sake, the inconsistency is astonishing.
Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon you get on my tits big-time and 9 times out of 10 your wrong but by Christ on this your right. Stick it too the fuckers big time

Take a bow smokes

cracking open the Champers just yet
That brings me back, reminded me of a game the local amateur team had against their fiercest rivals. They hadn't beaten us in years and were leading 2-0 at half time, so a few of their fans thought it would be a good idea to go down the off-licence and buy a couple bottles of Champagne and make a big scene with it upon returning...Naturally enough we scored 3 in the last ten minutes...oh how we laughed...

Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon you get on my tits big-time
You get annoyed at the internet? :dembelewtf:

and 9 times out of 10 your wrong
Examples? I'm only wrong in your opinion...and frankly half the time your non-Spurs opinions are open to debate. Having a contrary opinion doesn't mean a person is wrong. But I'm not getting into that. I think you know I can articulate myself well enough that to dismiss all of my comments as "9 out of 10 wrong" is really rather stupid...particularly considering your own knee jerk political bias. So let's not go down that road, eh?
but by Christ on this your right. Stick it too the fuckers big time

Take a bow smokes
Gee, thanks for the backhanded compliment. :llorishuh:

Back
Top Bottom