Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

QED

'I don't care about his scroring'

'Lingard is having a better season'

I don’t care about Deles scoring as I don’t see that as the main part of his game.
I want him to play the way he didn’t last season all over the pitch not just in front of goal.

Yes Lingard is having a better season. I didn’t mention his goals, and don’t even know how many he has.
He is playing well, I don’t judge players on graphs.

I don’t care about Deles scoring as I don’t see that as the main part of his game.
I want him to play the way he didn’t last season all over the pitch not just in front of goal.

Yes Lingard is having a better season. I didn’t mention his goals, and don’t even know how many he has.
He is playing well, I don’t judge players on graphs.
If you take away Lingard's goals he contributed close to 0 -that was my point

Where was I wrong? I'm happy to be educated.

You were in the forces, Mick. I think you're fundamentally a good person. I imagine you went into the forces, like most do, because of limited opportunity to do with your own socioeconomic conditions. But because you're a good guy, I bet you weren't racist when you went in(?). And I don't think you are now. Yet the English forces are racist institutions. So how did you stop yourself from being conditioned into hating black people while still enjoying a long career?
However you did it, I applaud you and hope you're feeling fine, mate.
Oh dear - wrong thread

He was in the forces, in communications:
pg7-mainwaring.jpg
same shit, time after time
You really are a sad, ineffective, spineless and weak individual, keep your personal shit out of these threads

The fuck are you on about, Mick? I commend you and you card me. I just want to know how you stopped the racism.
the quote was a reply to a tiresome individual who trots out the same stuff time after time, because he has nothing to offer.
If you just got a warning it wasn't me, well - not this time.

and You are wasting your time trying to get me to indulge you in the forces nonsense

the quote was a reply to a tiresome individual who trots out the same stuff time after time, because he has nothing to offer.
If you just got a warning it wasn't me, well - not this time.

and You are wasting your time trying to get me to indulge you in the forces nonsense
War isn't nonsense, mick. Brown people die. Anyway, I'll reply to your pm in a minute

Back
Top Bottom