Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love international break because I don't actually support Spurs and I just want to watch Scotland in Budapest. I love it.
Did you know it's Ken Dodd's funeral today? Did you? Did you know that?
What do you think about that? Knight of the realm. Legend? Well? Are you gutted? Fucken gutted. Can't believe he's gone.

I love international break because I don't actually support Spurs and I just want to watch Scotland in Budapest. I love it.
Did you know it's Ken Dodd's funeral today? Did you? Did you know that?
What do you think about that? Knight of the realm. Legend? Well? Are you gutted? Fucken gutted. Can't believe he's gone.

Dont worry about Ken Dodd, I just found out today that Son has been first choice for nearly two seasons

He's been an integral squad player - only a fool would deny it

Hes been an integral squad player.....squad player. Yes. No one is denying he has been an integral squad player.

You have denied he has been used from the bench. Now you call him a squad player.
Oh yeah he only plays two thirds of games on average and was benched 15 times on top of that last season.....but he´s not used from the bench.

He started this season as a sub, but hes not used from the bench.

Hes been an integral squad player.....squad player. Yes. No one is denying he has been an integral squad player.

You have denied he has been used from the bench. Now you call him a squad player.
Oh yeah he only plays two thirds of games on average and was benched 15 times on top of that last season.....but he´s not used from the bench.

He started this season as a sub, but hes not used from the bench.
Wrong and wrong. Next

You think Son is a squad player. You just said he was.
You also said he isn’t used from the bench.

Full circle again. It’s more important to you to disagree than it is to make actual sense.
Proper weird cunt
He wasn’t and isn’t used from the bench. Go see Llorente for that. Dumb inbred fool

He wasn’t and isn’t used from the bench. Go see Llorente for that. Dumb inbred fool

Llorente that isn’t used. Your problem like so many others is that you think the bench is a dirty word.
Then you wank off about about squad depth and rotation options.

It’s part of the modern game. When everyone is fit, one or more of Son, Lamela and Moura will be used from the bench.

Unless you think we will play them all along with Eriksen, Kane and Dele.
Those are players who are not used from the bench. If you think Son has had the same priveleges as Kane for the last two years it really rams home your lack of knowledge of this club.

Still funny that you didn’t want Son to start games in September and October, but somehow he wasnt on the bench.

Llorente that isn’t used. Your problem like so many others is that you think the bench is a dirty word.
Then you wank off about about squad depth and rotation options.

It’s part of the modern game. When everyone is fit, one or more of Son, Lamela and Moura will be used from the bench.

Unless you think we will play them all along with Eriksen, Kane and Dele.
Those are players who are not used from the bench. If you think Son has had the same priveleges as Kane for the last two years it really rams home your lack of knowledge of this club.

Still funny that you didn’t want Son to start games in September and October, but somehow he wasnt on the bench.
Quote where I said Son shouldn’t start games in September or October?

Quote where I said Son shouldn’t start games in September or October?
You disagreed when I said he should replace Dele. Or are you know going to claim that wasn’t the case too.

If you knew anything about Spurs you would know that back then we were playing with a front three.
Kane, Eriksen and Dele.

No one, and I mean no one was calling for a front four. Poch hadn’t even used it yet.

You were all very happy for Son to sit on the bench, now trying to act like you wanted him in all season.

You disagreed when I said he should replace Dele. Or are you know going to claim that wasn’t the case too.

If you knew anything about Spurs you would know that back then we were playing with a front three.
Kane, Eriksen and Dele.

No one, and I mean no one was calling for a front four. Poch hadn’t even used it yet.

You were all very happy for Son to sit on the bench, now trying to act like you wanted him on all season.
As I said - most in form 4 should start. You seem to think that Son could only ever be used instead of Dele when in fact Poch has proved the very opposite (and even last season too)

As I said - most in form 4 should start. You seem to think that Son could only ever be used instead of Dele when in fact Poch has proved the very opposite (and even last season too)

I’m not talking about playing Son at LB.

I’m talking about when we play a 3-4-3 which was our main formation.
Son was on the bench, and Kane, Eriksen and Dele start. I’m not sure why you are denying a fact.

That was what we played at the start of the season. You were happy for Son to sit on the bench, and for Dele to play at his expense despite Son outperforming him when he came on.

Now you say he wasn’t on the bench.

So what was our starting front line between August and November then?

No I wasn't - which is why I ask you again - why do you believe the 2 cannot be accommodated in the same line-up?
They can but they wasn’t when Toby and Kane were both starters and we were playing 3 up top.

Another fact you have denied.
Back then you didn’t give a shit that Son was on the bench, and you disagreed that he should be starting.

You are so convenient with your arguments.
Now We have had a front four for several months and suddenly you think that YOU have had some kind of vision of playing Son and Dele together. Poch has done just that since around late November.
Well done for realising that now though. It’s also very easy to put them both in the side with Kane ALSO out as well as Toby.
Bravo.

So I will ask you again, straight out one word answer if you can.

If and when we revert to a front three, who will you play alongside Kane and Eriksen.

One word answer please.
I’d drop Dele and let him fight it out with Moura and Lamela while Son is first choice.

So so awkward for you.....oops

I’m expecting some bullshit about playing Dele in CM. How very telling.

One word answer please.
I’d drop Dele and let him fight it out with Moura and Lamela while Son is first choice.

So so awkward for you.....oops

I’m expecting some bullshit about playing Dele in CM. How very telling.
So in your mind Son is undroppable but all other mids are?

I'd play Dele in CM or stick with the current formation unless someone loses form substantially - simples

So in your mind Son is undroppable but all other mids are?

I'd play Dele in CM or stick with the current formation unless someone loses form substantially - simples

So you would drop Dele from his actual position.
Thanks that’s all I needed to know.

It took you 6 months to admit that Dele isn’t playing well enough in AM.
I do wonder who you would drop out of Dier, Wanyama and Dembele with a fit squad to play Dele in CM though but that’s just another LOL argument on your part.

I can’t believe you caved it was so easy.
You think Dele is playing just perfect, but you want to move him.

Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom