Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Answered it ten posts ago.......you’re going round in circles you’re so delirious.
So desperate to disagree that you argue that playing from the bench is not playing from the bench. Hahaha

You sit there and say Dele shouldn’t be benched EVER.......and then roll off Son being being benched FITEEN TIMES and only playing on average 2/3s of a match as if it’s not really being benched.
So why can’t that be for Dele too then?
Haha, full circle you clown.

Because there is no better option available right now - unless you think currently Moura offers more? Strictly speaking they don't even play in the same position
They don’t have to play in the same position, it’s called changing it up.

Maybe you think we should play Llorente while Kane is out, what with Son being an AM and all that. In your only like for like little world.

And stop trying to shoehorn my argument into right now with the Kane injury I’ve been saying it all season.

And we looked fine against Swansea without Dele. But oh yeah so did Sissoko and it was only champo opposition to you.
You keep talking about Moura not being ready, but not how you would deal with it when he is.

I guess you will just bench him. That’s fine for some players.

Haha

You would never bench Dele regardless of form so stop fucking lying.
You're crazy - quote me saying that. I said we shouldn't bench him based on 2-3 average games because it's just a blip in form while at the time we didn't have Moura and even now he's not PL fit, imv

well done

just when I thought you couldn't talk more bollocks

You proved me wrong
Where was I wrong? I'm happy to be educated.

You were in the forces, Mick. I think you're fundamentally a good person. I imagine you went into the forces, like most do, because of limited opportunity to do with your own socioeconomic conditions. But because you're a good guy, I bet you weren't racist when you went in(?). And I don't think you are now. Yet the English forces are racist institutions. So how did you stop yourself from being conditioned into hating black people while still enjoying a long career?
However you did it, I applaud you and hope you're feeling fine, mate.

You're crazy - quote me saying that. I said we shouldn't bench him based on 2-3 average games because it's just a blip in form while at the time we didn't have Moura and even now he's not PL fit, imv
Yep, exactly.
You wouldn’t bench an out of form Dele. You just said it again.

We had Son at the time who had just torn Dortmund to bits.
You didn’t want him to start in then PL though.
Oh well

Not after 2-3 games - that's pathetic. Not even Ronaldo and Messi score every game. Have a word with yourself
I don’t give a toss about his scoring.

Again loud and clear, I think Dele has improved even though he is scoring less. I said it weeks ago. I will dig it up for you and Mick.

Must really fuck your argument up.

I don’t give a toss about his scoring.

Again loud and clear, I think Dele has improved even though he is scoring less. I said it weeks ago. I will dig it up for you and Mick.

Must really fuck your argument up.
I don't have an argument - just love exposing your anti-Dele agenda - that's all

Have a nice day further

Where was I wrong? I'm happy to be educated.

You were in the forces, Mick. I think you're fundamentally a good person. I imagine you went into the forces, like most do, because of limited opportunity to do with your own socioeconomic conditions. But because you're a good guy, I bet you weren't racist when you went in(?). And I don't think you are now. Yet the English forces are racist institutions. So how did you stop yourself from being conditioned into hating black people while still enjoying a long career?
However you did it, I applaud you and hope you're feeling fine, mate.
He was in the forces, in communications:
pg7-mainwaring.jpg

Back
Top Bottom