Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He had a few flubs today.

But like Davies he works hard to make up for them when he messes up.

He hung in there and did well all in all. What a signing. The potential is massive.

There was one point in the first half where he and Aubamayang were running down the left wing and I was so hoping he was going to Dani Alves him into the front row but he didn't :(

Solid game though. So quick and strong.

This guy just held his own and went toe to toe with one of the best strikers in the world. This wasn't a Swansea or Brighton, it was an incredibly important chl game against Dortmund. Very good performance all things considered

The ref had to do SOMETHING in their favour... and, tbh, I'd have rather the 2 disallowed goals went in our favour, than Jan NOT getting a ridiculous 2nd yellow.

Much being made of their disallowed goals.

However, all we had was Hargreaves word that Son was offside in the first half when he was at worst level with the last defender.. Had it gone 3-1 in the first half, I think they would have crumpled like a cummy Kleenex

Much being made of their disallowed goals.

However, all we had was Hargreaves word that Son was offside in the first half when he was at worst level with the last defender.. Had it gone 3-1 in the first half, I think they would have crumpled like a cummy Kleenex
My cummy Kleenex's don't crumble, they stiffen like concrete.

As a Dutch Ajax fan, it's nice to see he already shows the level we've seen from him in Amsterdam. I told you guys Vincent Janssen wasn't a good signing for you and in this case you will all agree with me, Davinson is a very good signing. He only played a year for Ajax, but his level is much higher than it was for Toby and Jan when they left our club. With all those former Ajax players in your team, it's time to win the league this year!

Edit: Oh btw please leave our current players in Amsterdam for awhile:troll:

Edit: Oh btw please leave our current players in Amsterdam for awhile:troll:
Yeah, I'd really love for us to lay off of you guys for a while. I don't want to risk a falling out between the fans of our two fantastic clubs. Ajax is such an incredible footballing club and scouting outfit, consistently reinventing the entire first team squad. Hurts me a little bit to see you guys get picked apart year after year, and right now we're the biggest offender...

Funny that this defensive signing could seemingly free up our attacking players (and even our other defenders) to push on further up the pitch giving us an attacking edge. Jan last night going walkies all over because he knows Dier will slot in and Davinson can cover behind.

Funny that this defensive signing could seemingly free up our attacking players (and even our other defenders) to push on further up the pitch giving us an attacking edge. Jan last night going walkies all over because he knows Dier will slot in and Davinson can cover behind.
I'm a big evangelist for Dier at midfield.

Back
Top Bottom