Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah not sure we will ever see the old Danny again, thought Shaw did quite well last night .
Cheeky January bid...? that'll mess with their heads... And we can unsettle Martial while we're up there.
They can forget about Toby & Rose!!

Yeah not sure we will ever see the old Danny again, thought Shaw did quite well last night .

He was Man Utds best player by a country mile and if he wasn't on the losing side would probably have got the MOTM award. Contract runs out next summer.

Personally liked having both him and Toby back. More options on the bench, less worried by injuries. Sure, still a little off the pace but certainly good back-up. It's whether he understand his place now or still thinks he is Mr Big Bollox who will get more elsewhere (he wont)

I know.

Lame jokes are my prerogative since becoming a father; practicing on you lot before unleashing some proper dad jokes when the boys are teenagers and I can mortify them in front of friends.

Sat in the office contemplating the extra hour I've agreed to work each day this week and I'm losing my mind. Thankfully last night's match is enough to put a smile on my face every time I think about it.

Ben Davies is better than Danny Rose now. When you perform better than someone for over a year, you have earned the right to be called the better player. If Rose gets his form back, and performs as he used to for a year, then he'll have earned that accolade back.

Until then, Ben Davies is the better player.

Last season he looked a shadow of the player he was. Now he looks like a shadow of a shadow.

I thought he had a good second half actually. First half was a mess.
Would have finished the game out if not for the yellow card.
I still have hope that Danny can at least get right enough with Poch and in his head to rediscover his former form.

Back
Top Bottom