Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

I imagine he regrets his actions and would rather keep quite but feels these might be opportunities to say what people want to hear. Some will want to hear it, other will want him to shut up. Me personally would rather his form came back and he gave us another option from the bench, we have a busy schedule. The same with Toby and others who have seen a little distracted lately. With everyone coming back to fitness and hanging around it gives us a decent chance of winning something.

Watching SSN

Saying Danny wants to stay

And new contracts for Amos and Skipp up until 2021

Happy days!

I did love Rose but now he’s dead to me despite all the shit he said recently. The only way he can redeem himself is to train hard, improve his form, help us win the league and then sign a new contract that has a secret clause: Danny has to come out monthly and say how much he loves this club and the fans. :kaneear:

Can’t be too hard on him to be fair after coming out with the mental problems he had. Having said that he has a long way to go to get back to the player he was. I think He was picked to try and nullify the pace and strength of Valencia against United, I hope Davies is back in against Watford.

Dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

I imagine he regrets his actions and would rather keep quite but feels these might be opportunities to say what people want to hear. Some will want to hear it, other will want him to shut up. Me personally would rather his form came back and he gave us another option from the bench, we have a busy schedule. The same with Toby and others who have seen a little distracted lately. With everyone coming back to fitness and hanging around it gives us a decent chance of winning something.

Damned.
Quiet.
Seemed.
You're welcome.

We need him. At his best he's the best LB in the country. If he can get his fitness back, and get his head right, then we will be better.

If Rose goes this week, then is KWP the rotating LB? I know that's where he's played for England U-? but it's a tough ask in PL, he's obviously right footed. Aurier has got a far stronger left peg, but he's hardly perfect either

I hope Sessegnon, who I suspect was on Pochettino's transfer target list has an average season. Then decides he wants to move and that we go in for him.

I know Sessegnon is no left back. He does not seem to have that necesary aggression maybe but I would like him as an option.

Rose is just there doing a job. Zero emotion invested in the bloke.

I hope Sessegnon, who I suspect was on Pochettino's transfer target list has an average season. Then decides he wants to move and that we go in for him.

I know Sessegnon is no left back. He does not seem to have that necesary aggression maybe but I would like him as an option.

Rose is just there doing a job. Zero emotion invested in the bloke.

target,

What's a target list my illiterate friend?

Here's some help:
English Grammar Help, How to Write Correct Sentences

WTF sort of sentence is the following that you suggested? Get your house in order before going off on one.

'I hope Sessegnon, who I suspect was on Pochettino's transfer target, list has an average season.'

Half the people on here look to suffer from dyslexia of some sort. The same way you suffer from being a bellend. Not cool mocking people like that, dude, not cool.

WTF sort of sentence is the following that you suggested? Get your house in order before going off on one.

'I hope Sessegnon, who I suspect was on Pochettino's transfer target, list has an average season.'

Half the people on here look to suffer from dyslexia of some sort. The same way you suffer from being a bellend. Not cool mocking people like that, dude, not cool.
Just trying to help you not sound like an idiot...

Try re-reading the first sentence in your quote and tell me you don't need help!

Back
Top Bottom