Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quick how some forget Rose.
He made some stupid comments. Probably not in the right place and just seen his mate walk to City and get paid.
Forgive and forget.
If he was any trouble Pochettino wouldn’t have him anywhere near the squad.
I’d rather have Rose firing this season, we are going to need it.

That's a ridiculously bad business move you expect our chairman who has proven itself committed to the opposite to pull. Danny will come back and he will play well once he's back fit. He'll be here February 1st. He'll probably play in the WC. And he'll most likely be here September 1st. And I'll be glad to see it.
:dawsonlol:

#ITK

Hopefully that Man Utd selection gave him a kick up the arse. He said that starting that game was the best thing Poch ever done for him.

After Davies' horror show against Watford, wouldn't be against Rose starting at home to Liverpool.

Hopefully that Man Utd selection gave him a kick up the arse. He said that starting that game was the best thing Poch ever done for him.

After Davies' horror show against Watford, wouldn't be against Rose starting at home to Liverpool.

Has a bit more pace to offer which we will need against Salah and Mane so I think he should start.

Great to see him play so well tonight. Was literally the only good player for england I thought.

Maybe the United start, whilst he struggled with ring rust a bit, could of been the confidence boost he needed

I think it is likely the FB's will be rotated with Liverpool and inter matches being so close. Difficult to decide which ones should start which match as I know little about Inter,

I think we'd be better off with Aurier and Rose starting against Pool.
Yes they are both prone to brain farts in defense, but in my estimation it'd be better than getting schooled by the pace of Salah and Mane. Maybe a back three with them as wingbacks would be best although our backline hasn't handled Pool's press all that well in recent years, especially at Anfield...

Back
Top Bottom