Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So which Ben were you referring to?

Benny Hill?
latest

2 diff strains of the same thread mate. As already stated, he gave me an X for a diff post. One that didnt ref Ben.

This one:

"Him. I didn't say he wasn't, but my point was correct. The interview happened on the US tour.

Thanks for the disagree

Me. Excuses nothing though...

Besides, relatively speaking thats still the eve of the new season and he'd already done the rather dubious interview with the BBC by this point.... Which is why i can't perceive it as a one-off blunder."

Let's move on.

Last edited:
Seems like Poch and Danny are speaking from the same page.
Good on them. Could be an exciting Summer ahead.
I was referring to the fact that he has admitted he made a mistake, been humble and complimentary to his team mate, and said he's grown up. If he starts whining about his salary again I say we fuck him off ASAP

This pr!ck is going nowhere now unless we choose to sell him.

A very lucky man who if he stays I will have to get back to liking.

I just hope it does not scupper what might have been us looking out for upgrades.

Last edited:
No. He should fuck off to Everton where he's wanted. We know that if he stays and come into form then he will use that form to be a cancer in the club. He's dead to me.
We will only hurt our self more as we will sell him to a rival ( he won't go to Everton ) and his replacement we be a downgrade . The Walker mess up reduced the quality of the team. Something that we have not recovered from as Aurier has been a calamity, Trippier inferior.
Granted he is a prick but he has said only what Poch is saying know , if only in a dickhead way.
Sometimes we must turn the other cheek and learn not to screw our selfs time and time again.

Seems like Poch and Danny are speaking from the same page.
Good on them. Could be an exciting Summer ahead. Maybe Danny's words last summer was the catalyst the club needed to kick on and flex our muscles.
Or maybe our performances on the pitch, finishing in the top 3 for 3 successive years and claiming CL in the process, thus generating extra income as a result of this and the combined in income generated from Wembley might find it's way to player contracts and transfers. You know just like we've been told would happen, just like we've been striving for, just like it was planned or something. Hard to believe. #notonebrick

We will only hurt our self more as we will sell him to a rival ( he won't go to Everton ) and his replacement we be a downgrade . The Walker mess up reduced the quality of the team. Something that we have not recovered from as Aurier has been a calamity, Trippier inferior.
Granted he is a prick but he has said only what Poch is saying know , if only in a dickhead way.
Sometimes we must turn the other cheek and learn not to screw our selfs time and time again.
One word: Tierney

In August I wanted him dead and rotting in the reserves. In November I wanted him to win the league with Mourinho in return for £50 mil and Shaw. Now everyone has truly red-pilled and Poch is saying the same things as Rose in relation to the club. I think I want Levy to resolve their issues and win the league. It just doesn't feel right whatever happens.

Fucking hell. Are we about to see 3/4 of the best back line in England sold off in 12 months? Surely not. At what other top club would such decimation be allowed to happen?

His outburst was unprofessional. A clear signal has to be sent... Sure it's then an easy method for players to use if they want out but there's nada we can do about that. What will come of this is shut the FU if you wanna stay.

Fucking hell. Are we about to see 3/4 of the best back line in England sold off in 12 months? Surely not. At what other top club would such decimation be allowed to happen?
Shit just got real mate. Stick or twist.
Is it?
a) Spend big
b) A "crazy idea"
c) or "being brave"
d) "can't invest crazy money"

"Daniel and I have spoken at length about our aspirations for this football club. We both share the same philosophies to achieve long-term, sustainable success.

"This is a special club - we always strive to be creative in the way we work both on and off the pitch and will continue to stick to our principles in order to achieve the success this Club deserves."

Sad.

Walker-Alderweireld-Vertonghen-Rose one of the greatest back 4 in PL history imo.

Now we have to content ourselves with watching talentless cloggers Trippier and Davies.

Back
Top Bottom