Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just disagree. He slagged us hard ... there's no getting away from it

He could have said all that to management .... didn't have to get mugged into publicly discrediting the club

Just like if a player performs badly you deal with it in house

To say Poch has done anything remotely similar is not right imo

I don’t agree with what he did, I guess I’m just ready to move on from it.

Tbh, we all know what the media are (especially the tabloids); not sure i can apportion much blame on them.

It's not as if they've manipulated what he said... Again, he stands behind his comments remember, so all the media have done is provide a platform.
Agreed. If you cosy up to a snake ... don't be surprised when it bites you

That platform would have been willingly slid out with freshly WD'd wheels

Last edited:
I don’t agree with what he did, I guess I’m just ready to move on from it.
It's strange how much this affected me if I'm honest ... I think it's the incredulity that still galls alongside the lack of total contrition.

But i remember just how good he was and I don't wish him to have lost any of his prowess by some twisted retribution and if that's the case then I would want him to demonstrate that for us.

After a full preseason an original Danny Rose would be a glorious asset once again

Fuck him.

If you were in any doubt that he's a prick, surely that Telegraph quote seals it.

Dickhead.
Struggle to argue against that

He's been a disrespectful prick

But a large part of me would still love to see him smashing up opponent full backs and bringing that edge I so supported him for

I want him to make me forget this debacle by being so good I can't not cheer him.

Yeah, sure. I didn’t agree with the point you’re making. Hope that clarifies things?

Funny guy! :llorishuh:

I only asked cos you appeared to get upity when someone did the same to you a few posts earlier.

Bearing in mind you rejected a FACT, no its no more clear why.

Funny guy! :llorishuh:

I only asked cos you appeared to get upity when someone did the same to you a few posts earlier.

Bearing in mind you rejected a FACT, no its no more clear why.
Saying “Thanks for the disagree” is getting uppity in your eyes? Sorry, petal.

We can play the game of hitting disagree on each other’s posts all night, or you could just accept that not everybody is as precious about some comments made to a newspaper. It was nearly a year ago and I’ve found it very easy to move on. Sounds like he wants to compete for a place in our team, which hopefully means we’ll see a return to his best form. I’d much rather he did that than we cut off our nose to spite our face by getting rid.

Obviously you disagree, which is your prerogative

It's strange how much this affected me if I'm honest ... I think it's the incredulity that still galls alongside the lack of total contrition.

But i remember just how good he was and I don't wish him to have lost any of his prowess by some twisted retribution and if that's the case then I would want him to demonstrate that for us.

After a full preseason an original Danny Rose would be a glorious asset once again

And far better than anything we’ve got

Not condoning what he did though

Perhaps not the time or place to start this but I've stopped hitting the disagree. I thought it was for when you disagreed but it isn't. It's when you think the guy is a cunt. Subtle difference. Should there be a 'Politely agree to disagree on this particular point' button?

Lol... Why should Ben 'start from scratch'?
It's his #1 spot to lose.
Tough shit, Danny Boy... There's always Everton if you're above that.

Nice try, but you're replying to a commentv that WASN'T about Davies.
So which Ben were you referring to?

Benny Hill?
latest

Back
Top Bottom